Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
BLACKWOOD, ALGERNON (Henry) (1869-1951) (stories)
- The Empty House (ss) The Empty House, Eveleigh Nash 1906 [Jim Shorthouse]
- The Willows (na) The Listener and Other Stories, Eveleigh Nash 1907
- Ancient Sorceries (nv) John Silence, Nash 1908 [John Silence]
- The Deferred Appointment (ss) The Westminster Gazette Jan 21 1911
- Accessory Before the Fact (ss) The Westminster Gazette Sep 2 1911
- The Decoy (ss) Lloyds Magazine Dec 1919, as The Substitute.
- The Substitute (ss) Lloyds Magazine Dec 1919; also as The Decoy.
- Confession (ss) The Century Magazine Mar 1921
- The Man Who Was Milligan (ss) Pearsons Magazine Nov 1923
- The Pikestaffe Case (nv) Tongues of Fire, Jenkins 1924; probably previously appeared in Cassells Magazine between 7/23 and 9/23.
- The Man-Eater (ss) Thrilling Mystery Mar 1937
- Kings Evidence (ss) London Calling Jan 9 1941; first broadcast on the BBC, June 27, 1936. a rewritten version of Confession (Century Magazine, March 1921).
- The Doll (nv) The Doll, and One Other, Arkham House 1946
- The Trod (nv) The Doll, and One Other, Arkham House 1946
- The Birth of an Idea (ar) The London Mystery Magazine #6 1950; revised from The Genesis of Ideas (The Writer, February 1937).
- The Fear of Heights (ms) The London Mystery Magazine #7 1950; first broadcast on BBC Home Service, October 29, 1947.
- Along Came a Spider (ms) The London Mystery Magazine #8 1951; first broadcast as Spiders and Such on BBC Home Service, June 10, 1950.
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents