Crime, Mystery, & Gangster Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
FINNEY, JACK; [i.e., Walter Braden Finney] (1911-1995); (about) (chron.)
- * Contents of the Dead Mans Pocket, (nv) Colliers Oct 26 1956
- * Diagnosis Completed (with F. Morley Barratt), (ss) Colliers Oct 18 1952; also as The Other Arrow.
- * The Face in the Photo, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 13 1962, as Time Has No Boundaries.
- * Im Scared, (ss) Colliers Sep 15 1951
- * It Wouldnt Be Fair, (ss) Colliers Aug 28 1948
- * The Other Arrow (with F. Morley Barratt), (ss) Colliers Oct 18 1952, as Diagnosis Completed.
- * Seven Days to Live, (nv) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 10 1959
- * Such Interesting Neighbors, (ss) Colliers Jan 6 1951
- * Time Has No Boundaries, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 13 1962; also as The Face in the Photo.
- * The Widows Walk, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jul 1947
FIRTH, NORMAN WESLEY; (1920-1949); see pseudonyms Jackson Evans & Leslie Halward; (about) (chron.)
- * Burlesque Aint All Laughs, (ss) Gang Shorts #4 1946
- * Coffins at Three, (ss) Mystery Crime Cases Nov 1948
- * The Dead Cant Hear, (ss) Phantom Detective Cases 1948, as by Earl Ellison.
- * Gavoti Was Yellow, (ss) Vengeance Shorts #1 1945
- * I, Jane Doe, (ss) Screen Crime Stories #1 1948, uncredited.
- * Killer at Coney, (ss) Phantom Detective Cases 1948
- * Killer in Love, (ss) Gang Shorts #4 1946
- * Lady! Heres the Morgue!, (ss) Vengeance Shorts #2 1946
- * Obscene Parade, (vi) Weird Story Magazine #2 1946
- * Professional Killer, (ss) Crime Shorts #4 1946
- * The Return of Red Benton, (ss) Thrilling Crime Stories #1 1948
- * Some Guys Play Rough!, (ss) Gang Shorts #4 1946
- * Who Killed Frankland?, (nv) Crime Confessions (UK) Jun 1948
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents