The FictionMags Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
COLBRON, GRACE ISABEL (1869-1948) (stories)
- The Bass-Viol of Abelsberg, by P. S. Rosegger (ss) Short Stories May 1891; from the German.
- The Training of a German Actress (ar) Cosmopolitan May 1904
- Dancing and Pantomime (ar) Cosmopolitan Aug 1904
- The Outlaws, by Selma Lagerlöf (ss) Short Story Classics (Foreign), ed. William Patten, P.F. Collier 1907
- City of the Dead, by Augusta Groner (n.) Duffield 1912, as Mene Tekel.
- Mene Tekel, by Augusta Groner (n.) Duffield 1912; also as City of the Dead.
- In Silhouette (ss) The Smart Set Mar 1919
- The Lady in Blue [with Augusta Groner] (sl) Argosy All-Story Weekly Apr 8 1922, etc.
- Bric-a-Brac and Destinies, by Gabriele Reuter (ss) The Golden Book Magazine Nov 1925
- The Mayors Winter Overcoat, by Peter Nansen (ss) The Golden Book Magazine Sep 1934
- Letter from Another World, by Palle Rosenkrantz (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jul 1943; translated from the Danish (Schjulte Kraefter, 1909). [Eigil Holst]
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents