The FictionMags Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
ROTH, PHILIP (Milton) (1933-2018) (stories)
- The Contest for Aaron Gold (ss) Epoch Fll 1955
- The Conversion of the Jews (ss) The Paris Review Spr 1958
- Heard Melodies Are Sweeter (ss) Esquire Aug 1958
- The Kind of Person I Am (ss) The New Yorker Nov 29 1958
- Expect the Vandals (ss) Esquire Dec 1958
- Defender of the Faith (nv) The New Yorker Mar 14 1959
- Recollections from Beyond the Last Rope (ar) Harpers Magazine Jul 1959
- The Good Girl (ss) Cosmopolitan May 1960
- Very Happy Poems (ss) Esquire Jan 1962
- Novotnys Pain (ss) The New Yorker Oct 27 1962
- The Psychoanalytic Special (ss) Esquire Nov 1963
- An Actors Life for Me (nv) Playboy Jan 1964
- A New Man (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 11 1967
- A Jewish Patient Begins His Analysis (ss) Esquire Apr 1967
- Every Inch a Man (ss) Esquire May 1973
- Milan Kundera, The Joker (ar) Esquire Apr 1974
- Susan (ss) Esquire Jun 1974
- Oh, to Be in England (ss) Penthouse Oct 1977
- The Professor of Desire (ex) Farrar, Straus & Giroux 1977
- The Ghost Writer (ss) The New Yorker Jun 25 1979, etc.
- Smart Money (ss) The New Yorker Feb 2 1981
- In the Bin, Zuckerman Unbound (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Apr 1981
- Zuckerman Unbound (ss) Playboy Apr 1981
- Look Homeward, Angel (ss) The Atlantic Monthly May 1981
- The Collar (ss) Esquire Oct 1983
- Deception (ex) Esquire Feb 1990
- The Ultimatum (ss) The New Yorker Jun 26/Jul 3 1995
- Drenkas Men (ss) The New Yorker Jul 10 1995
- Communist (ss) The New Yorker Aug 3 1998
- I Have Fallen in Love with American Names (ar) The New Yorker Jun 5/12 2017
- Eli, the Fanatic (ex); from Goodbye, Columbus.
- Eric Duncan (ex); from Philip Roth: Why Write?.
- Nature Boy (ex); from When She Was Good, Random House, Inc. 1967.
- O Beautiful for Spacious Skies (ex); from When She Was Good.
- Paul Loves Libby (ex)
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents