The FictionMags Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
TUBB, GEORGE; pseudonym of W. L. Catchpole, (c1900- ); other pseudonyms Percy Bolsover, Tom Dutton, Terrence Fitzgerald, The Greyfriars Rhymester, Claude Hoskins, Roland Howard, Rowland Hunter, Gerald Loder, Mrs. Mimble, David Morgan, Mossoo, Richard Nugent, Percival Spencer Paget, Potter and Greene & Cecil Reginald Temple (stories)
TUCKER, BOB; pseudonym of Wilson Tucker, (1914-2006); other pseudonyms Hoy Ping Pong & Sanford Vaid (stories)
- [letter from Bloomington, IL] (lt) Astounding Jan 1934, etc.
- [letter] (lt) Weird Tales May 1934
- New York Destroyed Again! (ar) The Fantasy Fan Sep 1934
- Book of the Dead (ss) Madges Prize MSS. 1938
- We View with Alarm (ed) Djournal Mar 1939
- Djournal Dictionary [with Ray Bradbury] (ms) Djournal May 1939
- Editorial (ss) Djournal May 1939
- Pome in Martian Splendour (pm) The Satellite Jun 1939
- The Pen Is Mightier Than... (ar) The Futurian Aut 1939
- The Maiden of Jirbu [with Ray Bradbury] (ss) Polaris Mar 1940
- [letter from Illinois] (lt) Famous Fantastic Mysteries May/Jun 1940, etc.
- The Ladies - You Bless Them (ar) Stardust Sep 1940
- Notes and Nuts on the Chicon (ms) Fantasite Nov 1940
- A Fan at Large (hu) Le Zombie Yearbook 1940
- I Audit the Chicon (ar) Fanfare Apr 1941
- Interstellar Way-Station (ss) Super Science Stories May 1941
- The Princess of Detroit (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Jun 1942
- That Mysterious Bomb Raid (vi) Astounding Jul 1942
- Recommended Reading (br) Fantasite Aug/Sep 1942, etc.
- GentlemenThe Queen! (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Fll 1942
- Prison Planet (ss) Planet Stories Fll 1942; see also under Wilson Tucker.
- Exit (ss) Astonishing Stories Apr 1943
- Miraculous Fluid (vi) Astounding Apr 1943
- Futurama (ar) Nova Win 1943/44
- The Rise of Joe Fann Racketeer (ss) Fanfare Dec 1943
- Building a Library the Economical Way (ar) The Acolyte Fll 1945
- Question and Answer Man (ar) Le Zombie Jul 1946
- The Tourist Trade (ss) Worlds Beyond Jan 1951
- Science Fiction News Letter (cl) Inside Nov 1955, etc.
- Blurb Happy (ar) Inside Sep 1958
- A Thousand and One Nights at the Bijou (ar) Starling Jan 1974
- Beard Mumblings (cl) Outworlds #60 1991, etc.
- Confidential Notes on Editors (ar)
- Science Fiction Book Reviews (br) Other Worlds Science Stories; Jan, Mar, Sep, Oct 51, Jan, Jul 52.
- Science Fiction in English Magazines (ar) The Fantasy Fan; Sep, Oct, Nov 33, Jan, May, Jun, Jul 34, Jan 35.
- [letter (20 May 1976)] (lt)
- [letter (26 January 1972)] (lt)
- [letter (5 June 1975)] (lt)
- [letter (7 January 1972)] (lt)
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents