The FictionMags Index
Previous Series Index Table-of-Contents
- John Creasey:
- Hair of His Head (ss) The (London) Evening Standard 1950
- Puzzle for Inspector West (n.) Evans Brothers 1951; also as The Dissemblers.
- Send Inspector West (n.) Hodder & Stoughton 1953; also as Murder: London/Manhattan.
- Piece of Cake (ss) Eat, Drink, and Be Buried, ed. Rex Stout, Viking 1956
- Find Inspector West (sl) The Creasey Mystery Magazine Jul 1957, etc.
- Inspector West Triumphs (ss) The Saint Detective Magazine Aug 1957
- The Chief Witness (nv) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Nov 1957
- Strike for Death (sl) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Dec 1957, etc.
- Murder on the Line (sl) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Sep 1960, etc.
- Scene of the Crime (sl) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Jan 1961, etc.
- Death in Cold Print (sl) John Creasey Mystery Magazine May 1961, etc.
- Policemans Dread (na) John Creasey Mystery Magazine May 1962, etc.
- Look 3 Ways at Murder (nv) Argosy Mar 1963
- Look Three Ways at Murder (na) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Mar 1964
- Murder: London & Australia (n.) Hodder & Stoughton 1965
- The Executioners (n.) Hodder & Stoughton 1967
- A Part for a Policeman (n.) Hodder & Stoughton 1970
- A Splinter of Glass (n.) Hodder & Stoughton 1972
- The Greyling Crescent Tragedy (ss)
Next Series Index Table-of-Contents