The FictionMags Index
Index by Date: Page 3920
Names Index —
Martin, Wyndham; pseudonym of William Henry Martin Hosken (1874-1963) (items)
- The Amorous Burglar, (ss) Pearson’s Magazine (US) January 1913, as by Wyndham Martyn
- “Nor the Battle to the Strong”, (ss) Snappy Stories 2nd November 1916
- One Week-end, (sl) The Parisienne Monthly Magazine January 1919, etc.
- The Priceless Pippin, (ss) Romance January 1927
- The Hour Before Dawn, (ss) The Novel Magazine August 1928
- The Fall of a Tin God, (ss) The New McClure’s September 1928
- It Takes Nerve, (ss) The 20-Story Magazine #77, November 1928
- Postlude, (ss) Britannia and Eve May 1931
- All Her Young Men Played Bridge, (ss) This Week May 24 1936
- Wallop, (ss) This Week September 4 1938
Martin-Burk, Elizabeth (fl. 1990s) (items)
- Song of Phyleia, (pm) Midnight Zoo v1 #1, 1991
- Book Review, (br) Midnight Zoo v1 #5, 1991
- The Sexual Revolution, (pm) Aberations #4, 1992
- Books, (rc) Midnight Zoo v2 #4, 1992
- Inside Looking Out, (cl) Midnight Zoo v2 #4, 1992
- Retroactive Excuses, (cl) Midnight Zoo v2 #5, 1992, etc.
- Story Development, (ar) Midnight Zoo v2 #5, 1992
- Cover to Cover, (br) Midnight Zoo v2 #6, 1992
- David R. Addleman Interview, (iv) Midnight Zoo v3 #1, 1993 [Ref. David R. Addleman]
- In the Herculean Mode, (pm) Midnight Zoo v3 #5, 1993
- Interview: Gene KoKayKo, (iv) Midnight Zoo v3 #8, 1993 [Ref. Gene KoKayKo]
- Interview: Stephen Mark Rainey, (iv) Midnight Zoo v3 #10, 1993 [Ref. Stephen Mark Rainey]
- Interview: Ken Wisman, (iv) Midnight Zoo v3 #12, 1993 [Ref. Ken Wisman]
- Pyromania, (pm) Aberrations #19, April 1994
Martindale, James K. (fl. 1930s) (items)
- Lady Luck, (ar) War Birds #40, March 1931
- Strands of Death, (ts) Scotland Yard March 1931
- The Broken Match, (ts) Scotland Yard April 1931
- The Kick-Off, (ts) Scotland Yard May 1931
- Bite Deeply!, (ts) Scotland Yard June 1931
- Alias the Priest, (ts) Scotland Yard August 1931
- Treatment—Murder, (ts) Scotland Yard August 1931
- Gotha Poison (with Dean I. Lamb), (ar) War Birds #50, January 1932
Martindale, Lee (1950?- ) (items)
- The Impression of Power, (ss) Sword and Sorceress XIV ed. Marion Zimmer Bradley & Rachel E. Holmen, DAW, 1997
- Neighborhood Watch, (ss) Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Fantasy Magazine Summer 1998
- Hell Hath No Fury… [Copperwood Bard], (ss) Sword and Sorceress XVII ed. Marion Zimmer Bradley, DAW, 2000
- …And Your Enemies Closer, (ss) Chicks and Balances ed. Esther Friesner & John Helfers, Baen, 2015
Martine, Arkady; pseudonym of AnnaLinden Weller (1985- ) (about) (books) (items)
- Lace Downstairs, (nv) Abyss & Apex #44, 4th Quarter 2012
- Nothing Must Be Wasted, (ss) Ideomancer September 2014
- Cloud Wall, (pm) Strange Horizons October 20 2014
- Adjuva, (ss) Lakeside Circus Spring 2015
- City of Salt, (ss) Strange Horizons March 16 2015
- When the Fall Is All That’s Left, (ss) Apex Magazine #77, October 2015
- “Contra Gravitatem (Vita Genevievis)”, (ss) Lackington’s #9, Winter 2016
- How the God Auzh-Aravik Brought Order to the World Outside the World, (ss) Strange Horizons January 18 2016
- Abandon Normal Instruments, (pm) Mithila Review #2, April 2016
- All the Colors You Thought Were Kings, (ss) Shimmer #31, May 2016
- Ekphrasis, (ss) An Alphabet of Embers ed. Rose Lemberg, Stone Bird Press, 2016
- “Fear Death by Water”, (ss) Unlikely Story #12.5, June 2016
- Ruin Marble, (ss) Mithila Review #8, April/June 2017
- The Hydraulic Emperor, (nv) Uncanny Magazine #20, January/February 2018
- Object-Oriented, (vi) Fireside Magazine #53, March 2018
- Just a Fire, (ss) Metaphorosis August 2018
- Life and a Day, (ss) LampLight December 2018
- A Memory Called Empire [Teixcalaan], (ex) Tor, March 2019
- Faux Ami, (ss) Score: An SFF Symphony ed. B. Morris Allen, Metaphorosis Books, 2019
- Everyone’s World Is Ending All the Time: Notes on Becoming a Climate Resilience Planner at the Edge of the Anthropocene, (ar) Uncanny Magazine #28, May/June 2019
- Labbatu Takes Command of the Flagship Heaven Dwells Within, (ss) The Mythic Dream ed. Dominik Parisien & Navah Wolfe, Saga Press, 2019
- From the Editors, (ed) Reckoning #4, 2020
- Holding On When All That Is Solid Melts Into Air, (ed) Reckoning #4, 2020
- A Being Together Amongst Strangers, (ss) Uncanny Magazine #34, May/June 2020
- A Desolation Called Peace [Teixcalaan], (ex) Tor, March 2021
Martineau, Harriet (1802-1876) (about) (items)
- The Ghost That Appeared to Mrs. Wharton, (ss) Household Words November 2 1850, uncredited.
- Sketches from Life, (gp) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine February 1851
- The Farm Laborer —The Father, (ss) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine April 1851
- The Farm Laborer —The Son, (ss) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine May 1851
- The Highest House in Wathendale, (ss) Household Words July 19 1851, uncredited.
- The Fortunes of the Reverend Caleb Ellison, (ss) Household Words August 30 1851, uncredited.
- What Christmas Is in Country Places, (ar) Household Words Christmas 1851, uncredited.
- The Deaf Playmate’s Story, (ss) Household Words Christmas 1852, uncredited.
- Middle-Class Education in England: Boys, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine October 1864, uncredited.
- Middle-Class Education in England: Girls, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine November 1864, uncredited.
- Nurses Wanted, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine April 1865, uncredited.
- International Copyright Question (with , et al.), (??) The Century Magazine March 1882
- Beneath the Starry Arch, (sg) Wide Awake February 1883, music by John K. Paine; edited by Louis C. Elson
- The Collegian, (ss) The Leader London
- The Factory Boy, (ss) The Leader London
- The Maid-Servant, (ss) The Leader London
- The Old Governess, (ss) The Leader London
- On, On, Forever, (pm) , etc.
Martinek, Matt (fl. 2010s-2020s) (items)
- The Ledge, (vi) The Sirens Call #47, October 2019
- The Ballad of Mr. Budokai, (vi) The Sirens Call #51, Autumn 2020
- Future Fuck, (vi) The Sirens Call #52, Winter 2020
- Ghoul Crush, (pm) The Sirens Call #55, Halloween 2021
- Amber May, (vi) The Sirens Call #58, Summer 2022
Martinengo-Cesaresco, Evelyn (Lilian Hazeldine Carrington) (1852-1931) (about) (items)
- La Scala, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine March 1876, uncredited.
- Sicilian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine April 1877, uncredited.
- Folk-Dirges, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine August 1877, uncredited.
- Venetian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine October 1880, uncredited.
- Greek Songs of Calabria, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine December 1881, uncredited.
- Folk Songs of Provence, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine June 1883, uncredited.
- Daughter Itha, (vi) St. Nicholas July 1885
- An Alpine Christmas Play, (??) The Atlantic Monthly December 1900
- Victoria Accoramboni, (ar) The English Illustrated Magazine October 1902
Martinez, Carlos; pseudonym of Charles M. Martin (fl. 1930s) (items)
- Fong Wu’s Hot Spot, (ss) Gangster Stories April 1930
- A Snitch in Time, (ss) Racketeer Stories December 1930
- Black Widow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine January 1931
- Squealing Fingers, (ss) The Underworld Magazine May 1931
- Bad Debts, (ss) Complete Gang Novel Magazine June/July 1931
- Flowers of Death, (ss) The Underworld Magazine July 1931
- The Devil’s Bookkeeper, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine August 1931
- Gats in the Hat, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine September 1931
- Tommies for Tomorrow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine November 1931
- The Doorway to Hell, (nv) Gangland Stories January/February 1932
- The Pay-Off, (ss) Racketeer Stories January/February 1932
- Blue Steel, (na) Gun Molls Magazine February 1932
- “Murder!”, (ss) Racketeer Stories March/April 1932
- The Squeal, (ss) The Underworld Magazine March 1932
- Fences of Hell, (nv) Racketeer and Gangland Stories May 1932
- The Phantom Blade, (ss) Complete Underworld Novelettes Spring 1932
- “Roses from Rosie”, (nv) Complete Gang Novel Magazine May 1932
- “Anything but Murder!”, (ss) The Underworld Magazine July 1933
Names Index —