Million: The Magazine About Popular Fiction [#12, November-December 1992] ed. David Pringle (Popular Fictions, £2.50, 60pp, A4) 
- 4 · Readers’ Letters · [The Readers] · lc
- 6 · A Decent Human Being in the Modern World · Brendan Wignall · iv [Ref. David Nobbs]; Talking to the well-known humorous novelist, creator of the recently televised “Henry Pratt” series.
- 11 · Slightly Foxed: The Missing Bits · Dave Langford · cl; Revealing the censorship which can afflict even the funniest prose.
- 12 · History in School Was Never Like This · Lindsey Russell · ar [Ref. Dinah Lampitt]; Meeting a popular historical novelist whose work verges on the fantastic.
- 15 · “So Little Is Definite” · S. T. Joshi · ar [Ref. Robert Aickman]; A major analysis of the edgy macabre stories written by one of Britain’s greatest exponents of the weird tale.
- 23 · Susan Moody · Gordon Wells · iv [Ref. Susan Moody]; This talented crime novelist is the subject of our seventh mini-interview.
- 25 · Fit to Be Tied: Men Into Space · Graham Andrews · cl [Ref. Murray Leinster]; About a television spin-off novel by the late Murray Leinster.
- 28 · Hunting the Death Guard · Nick Austin · ar [Ref. Philip George Chadwick]; An account of the tracking down of The Death Guard, Philip George Chadwick’s fabled scientific romance.
- 30 · Scattergood Baines, Tugboat Annie and Friends · Bernard A. Drew · ar; Heard of Mr. Ephraim Tutt, Scattergood Baines or Tugboat Annie? Their adventures filled the Saturday Evening Post.
- 35 · Frederick E. Smith · Gordon Wells · iv [Ref. Frederick E. Smith]; The popular author of war and adventure stories answers questions in our eighth mini-interview.
- 37 · Feminism and a Fenland Faustus · Gina Wisker · ar [Ref. Fay Weldon]; Fay Weldon’s last TV series, Growing Rich, appeared simultaneously in novel form; absorbing it both on screen and in print.
- 40 · Yesterday’s Bestsellers, 12: Robert Graves’s I, Claudius · Brian Stableford · ar [Ref. Robert Graves]; Robert Graves wrote what was possibly the greatest historical novel of the century.
- 45 · Bear Essentials · Pete Crowther · ar; Looking nostalgically at those magical Rupert Bear annuals (by Alfred Bestall and others) which have been appearing since 1936.
- 49 · Novels Reviewed · [Misc.] · br; Romance, crime, thrillers, horror, etc, reviewed.
- 56 · Books About Popular Fiction: August-October 1992 · [Misc.] · bi