The Saturday Evening Post [v233 #15, October 8, 1960] (15¢, 10½″ x 13½″, cover by Lonie Bee)  (Full Text)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- · Bernard Baruch’s Own Story: the Roosevelt years [Part 2 of 3] · Bernard M. Baruch · ar; includes many photos of political figures.
- · Big Spender from the West · D. K. Finlay · ss
- · Timber Thieves · William Otha Hopper · ss
- · The Man Who Hated · William Sambrot · ss; illustrated by James Bama
- · Wrong Kind of Girl · Phyllis Duganne · ss; illustrated by Coby Whitmore
- · The Fancy Dans of Pro Football · Harry Paxton · ar; includes photos of Raymond Berry of Baltimore Colts pulling one out of the air, Don Hutson of Green Bay Packers.
- · The Face of America: Small Fry World Series · James H. Yeager · pi; large photo showing the Lewistown, Pennsylvania team defeating Fort Worth, Texas in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- · The Case for the Republicans · Hugh Scott · ar
- · Unbelievable but True · Roul Tunley · ar; story with photos of John Campbell.
- · Suburbia Coddled Kids · Peter Wyden · ar; with photos of suburbia of Bellefontaine, Missouri and Highland Park, Chicago.
- · I Call on Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe · Pete Martin · ar; with photos of Rex Harrison, Leslie Caron, Louis Jourdan, Gene Kelly, Moss Hart at the table with Lerner and Loewe, and Kitty Carlisle and Mrs. Lerner.
- · Dangerous Game in Afghanistan · James Morris · ar; illustrated by [photos]
- · Something Light [Part 1 of 4] · Margery Sharp · n.