The FictionMags Index
Index: Items by Author: Page 5231
Names Index —
Martindale, James K. (fl. 1930s) (chron.)
_____, as told to
- * Alias the Priest, (ts) Scotland Yard August 1931
- * Bite Deeply!, (ts) Scotland Yard June 1931
- * The Broken Match, (ts) Scotland Yard April 1931
- * Gotha Poison (with Dean I. Lamb), (ar) War Birds #50, January 1932
- * The Kick-Off, (ts) Scotland Yard May 1931
- * Lady Luck, (ar) War Birds #40, March 1931
- * Strands of Death, (ts) Scotland Yard March 1931
- * Treatment—Murder, (ts) Scotland Yard August 1931
Martine; pseudonym of Joanna Martine Woolfolk (1940- ) (chron.)
- * The Amorous Astrologer, (cl) Penthouse Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1976, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug 1977
Martine, Arkady; pseudonym of AnnaLinden Weller (1985- ) (about) (books) (chron.)
- * Abandon Normal Instruments, (pm) Mithila Review #2, April 2016
- * Adjuva, (ss) Lakeside Circus Spring 2015
- * All the Colors You Thought Were Kings, (ss) Shimmer #31, May 2016
- * A Being Together Amongst Strangers, (ss) Uncanny Magazine #34, May/June 2020
- * City of Salt, (ss) Strange Horizons March 16 2015
- * Cloud Wall, (pm) Strange Horizons October 20 2014
- * “Contra Gravitatem (Vita Genevievis)”, (ss) Lackington’s #9, Winter 2016
- * A Desolation Called Peace [Teixcalaan], (ex) Tor, March 2021
- * Ekphrasis, (ss) An Alphabet of Embers ed. Rose Lemberg, Stone Bird Press, 2016
- * Everyone’s World Is Ending All the Time: Notes on Becoming a Climate Resilience Planner at the Edge of the Anthropocene, (ar) Uncanny Magazine #28, May/June 2019
- * Faux Ami, (ss) Score: An SFF Symphony ed. B. Morris Allen, Metaphorosis Books, 2019
- * “Fear Death by Water”, (ss) Unlikely Story #12.5, June 2016
- * From the Editors:
* ___ Holding On When All That Is Solid Melts Into Air, (ed) Reckoning #4, 2020
- * Holding On When All That Is Solid Melts Into Air, (ed) Reckoning #4, 2020
- * How the God Auzh-Aravik Brought Order to the World Outside the World, (ss) Strange Horizons January 18 2016
- * The Hydraulic Emperor, (nv) Uncanny Magazine #20, January/February 2018
- * Just a Fire, (ss) Metaphorosis August 2018
- * Labbatu Takes Command of the Flagship Heaven Dwells Within, (ss) The Mythic Dream ed. Dominik Parisien & Navah Wolfe, Saga Press, 2019
- * Lace Downstairs, (ss) Abyss & Apex #44, 4th Quarter 2012
- * Life and a Day, (ss) LampLight December 2018
- * A Memory Called Empire [Teixcalaan], (ex) Tor, March 2019
- * A Memory Called Empire [Teixcalaan], (Subterranean Press, 2022, n.)
- * Nothing Must Be Wasted, (ss) Ideomancer September 2014
- * Object-Oriented, (vi) Fireside Magazine #53, March 2018
- * Ruin Marble, (ss) Mithila Review #8, April/June 2017
- * When the Fall Is All That’s Left, (ss) Apex Magazine #77, October 2015
Martineau, Harriet (1802-1876) (about) (chron.)
- * Beneath the Starry Arch, (sg) Wide Awake February 1883, music by John K. Paine; edited by Louis C. Elson
- * The Collegian, (ss) The Leader London
- * The Deaf Playmate’s Story, (ss) Household Words Christmas 1852, uncredited.
- * The Factory Boy, (ss) The Leader London
- * The Farm Laborer —The Father, (ss) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine April 1851
- * The Farm Laborer —The Son, (ss) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine May 1851
- * The Fortunes of the Reverend Caleb Ellison, (ss) Household Words August 30 1851, uncredited.
- * The Ghost That Appeared to Mrs. Wharton, (ss) Household Words November 2 1850, uncredited.
- * The Highest House in Wathendale, (ss) Household Words July 19 1851, uncredited.
- * International Copyright Question (with , et al.), (??) The Century Magazine March 1882
- * The Maid-Servant, (ss) The Leader London
- * Middle-Class Education in England: Boys, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine October 1864, uncredited.
- * Middle-Class Education in England: Girls, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine November 1864, uncredited.
- * Nurses Wanted, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine April 1865, uncredited.
- * The Old Governess, (ss) The Leader London
- * On, On, Forever, (pm)
- * Sketches from Life, (gp) Harper’s New Monthly Magazine February 1851
- * What Christmas Is in Country Places, (ar) Household Words Christmas 1851, uncredited.
Martinek, Matt (fl. 2010s-2020s) (chron.)
- * Amber May, (vi) The Sirens Call #58, Summer 2022
- * The Ballad of Mr. Budokai, (vi) The Sirens Call #51, Autumn 2020
- * Future Fuck, (vi) The Sirens Call #52, Winter 2020
- * Ghoul Crush, (pm) The Sirens Call #55, Halloween 2021
- * The Ledge, (vi) The Sirens Call #47, October 2019
Martinengo-Cesaresco, Evelyn (Lilian Hazeldine Carrington) (1852-1931) (about) (chron.)
- * An Alpine Christmas Play, (??) The Atlantic Monthly December 1900
- * Daughter Itha, (vi) St. Nicholas July 1885
- * Folk-Dirges, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine August 1877, uncredited.
- * Folk Songs of Provence, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine June 1883, uncredited.
- * Greek Songs of Calabria, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine December 1881, uncredited.
- * La Scala, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine March 1876, uncredited.
- * Sicilian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine April 1877, uncredited.
- * Venetian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine October 1880, uncredited.
- * Victoria Accoramboni, (ar) The English Illustrated Magazine October 1902
Martinez, Carlos; pseudonym of Charles M. Martin (fl. 1930s) (chron.)
- * “Anything but Murder!”, (ss) The Underworld Magazine July 1933
- * Bad Debts, (ss) Complete Gang Novel Magazine June/July 1931
- * Black Widow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine January 1931
- * Blue Steel, (na) Gun Molls Magazine February 1932
- * The Devil’s Bookkeeper, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine August 1931
- * The Doorway to Hell, (nv) Gangland Stories January/February 1932
- * Fences of Hell, (nv) Racketeer and Gangland Stories May 1932
- * Flowers of Death, (ss) The Underworld Magazine July 1931
- * Fong Wu’s Hot Spot, (ss) Gangster Stories April 1930
- * Gats in the Hat, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine September 1931
- * “Murder!”, (ss) Racketeer Stories March/April 1932
- * The Pay-Off, (ss) Racketeer Stories January/February 1932
- * The Phantom Blade, (ss) Complete Underworld Novelettes Spring 1932
- * “Roses from Rosie”, (nv) Complete Gang Novel Magazine May 1932
- * A Snitch in Time, (ss) Racketeer Stories December 1930
- * The Squeal, (ss) The Underworld Magazine March 1932
- * Squealing Fingers, (ss) The Underworld Magazine May 1931
- * Tommies for Tomorrow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine November 1931
Names Index —