The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BILLINGHAM, MARK (1961- ) (chron.)
- * A Dance to the Music of Hawkwind, (iv) Shots Spr 2001 [Ian Rankin]
- * Interview, (iv) Crimespree Magazine Feb 2013 [Jon Jordan; Ruth Jordan]
- * John Harvey Interview, (iv) Crimespree Magazine May/Jun 2007
- * Mark Billingham talks to John Rickards, (iv) Crimespree Magazine Sep/Oct 2006
- * My Favourite Detective (with Stephen Booth, Lindsey Davis, John Harvey, Reginald Hill, Peter Lovesey, Barbara Nadel, Peter Robinson, Cath Staincliffe & Andrew Taylor, (ar) Sherlock #64 2004
- * The New Poet of Los Angeles, (iv) Shots Spr 2000 [Michael Connelly]
- * Newcastle Black, (iv) Shots Win 2000 [Martyn Waites]
- * Born & Bred in the UK, uncredited, (iv) Suspense Magazine Apr 2010
- * Cover Story: Mark Billingham by Jon Jordan, (bg) Crimespree Magazine Jun/Jul 2004
- * An Interview with Mark Billingham by James Hazlehurst, (iv) Twisted Tongue Aug 2006
- * Mark Billingham Interview by Sarah Weinman, (iv) Crimespree Magazine Jun/Jul 2004
- * Mark Billingham Interview, uncredited, (iv) Crimespree Magazine May/Jun 2009
- * Mark Billingham by Mike Stotter, (iv) Shots Sum 2001
- * A Quick Five with Mark Billingham, uncredited, (ar) Crimespree Magazine Nov/Dec 2007
- * Stand-Up Guy by Calum Macleod, (ar) Sherlock #62 2004
- * Thorne & Billingham, Ever Evolving, uncredited, (iv) Suspense Magazine Jul 2012
BILLINGS, BUCK; pseudonym of Claude U. Rister, (1892-1960) (chron.)
- * Code of the West, (ss) Giant Western Dec 1948
- * Gold Goes West, (ss) Thrilling Western Dec 1936
- * Guilty Man, (ss) Popular Western Feb 1949
- * Lawless Guns, (n.) Cassell 1938
- * Lawmans Luck, (ss) Popular Western Sep 1936
- * Logged, (ss) Popular Western Nov 1936
- * A Lost Race, (ar) Texas Rangers Oct 1937
- * Six-Gun Subterfuge, (ss) Thrilling Western Feb 1937
- * Tarantula, (ss) Popular Western Oct 1936
- * The Wolf of the Pecos, (na) Conflict Jan/Feb 1934
BILLINGS, JOSH; pseudonym of Henry Wheeler Shaw, (1818-1885) (chron.)
- * Affurisms by Jose Billings, (hu)
- * Analasiss of the Frog, (hu); from Josh Billings on Ice, 1868.
- * Ants, etc., (ms)
- * Dispatch, (ms)
- * A Few Remarks, (hu)
- * Lager Beer, (ss) The Emerald Jun 27 1868
- * Printers Bedevilers: Josh Billings, (ms) 1872
- * Statements Under Oath, (ms)
- * Wisdom of American Humorists: Josh Billings Definitions, (hu) The Saturday Evening Post Nov 12 1898
BILLINGTON, C. E. (chron.)
- * Board for a Lady, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Aug 1856, uncredited.
- * Bored to Death, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Apr 1859, uncredited.
- * Ds Remarkable Experience, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Apr 1860, uncredited.
- * A Most Fortunate Man, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Feb 1861, uncredited.
- * Mr. Seedy, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Sep 1857, uncredited.
- * My Mission, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jun 1856, uncredited.
- * A Queer Case, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jul 1856, uncredited.
- * Sold!, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine May 1857, uncredited.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents