The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BERNARD, SIDNEY (chron.)
- * All the News Thats Fit to Eat, (pm) Pulpsmith Sum 1982
- * The Bronx Kid Sits for a Profile, (ar) Pulpsmith Win 1981
- * The Charged Image, (pm) Pulpsmith Aut 1985
- * Election Night Walk, (ar) Pulpsmith v8 1989
- * An Exclusive Interview with Edward Albee, (iv) The Gent Jan 1965
- * Four Poems, (pm) Pulpsmith Spr 1987
- * The Hall of Issues, (ar) Rogue May 1963
- * How Many Marxists, (ar) Pulpsmith Sum 1987
- * Interview with LeRoi Jones, (iv) Rogue Oct 1965
- * Joyous Celebration, (pm) Pulpsmith Win/Spr 1988
- * The Liberty Watchers, (ar) Pulpsmith Win 1987
- * On John Reed, (ar) Pulpsmith Win/Spr 1988
- * Play Dice with the Planet, (pm) Pulpsmith Spr 1981
- * Reagan-Gorbachev, (ar) Pulpsmith Win/Spr 1988
- * Surprise Party, (pm) Pulpsmith Spr 1985
- * Time Out for Civil Disobedience, (ar) Pulpsmith Win 1985
- * The World Serious, (pm) Pulpsmith Fll 1987
BERNHARD, THOMAS (fl. 2000s) (chron.)
- * In the Tower, (ex) 2016, as Montaigne; from Goethe Dies.
- * The Julius Campe Prize, (ar) Harpers Magazine Nov 2010; translated by Carol Brown Janeway.
- * Meet the Author, (iv) www.signandsight.com Dec 2006; translated from the German (Kultur & Gespenster, Autumn 1986).
- * Montaigne, (ex) 2016; also as In the Tower.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents