The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BORG, FREDERICK (chron.) (continued)
- * Evidence of Infidelity, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 7 1961
- * Lovely to Look At, (??) Colliers Jan 11 1947
- * Men Are Such Stinkers, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 7 1955
- * Mondays Are Miserable, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 12 1960
- * Once to Every Woman, (ss) Colliers Jun 12 1948
- * One Day, One Life, (??) Colliers Jul 17 1948
- * Playboys Choice, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 15 1959
- * Rich Girls Whim, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Sep 27 1952
- * The Sleeping Beauty, (ss) Everywomans Magazine Oct 1951
BORGE, VICTOR (chron.)
- * Everybody Laughs at Me, (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 23, Mar 30 1957
- * Immortality Through Freezing (with R. C. W. Ettinger, Shirley Herz, Joseph Lo Presti, Long John Nebel & Frederik Pohl), (ar) Worlds of Tomorrow Aug 1966
BORGER, ROBERT (fl. 1950s) (chron.)
- * Dai and the Lions, (ss) Cambridge Anthology, ed. Peter Townsend, The Hogarth Press 1952
BORGES, JORGE LUÍS (1899-1986); (about) (chron.)
- * Blue Tigers, (ss) Bananas Oct 1980
- * Borges on Mars, (ar) Abaddon #1 1998; translated by Andrés Vaccari.
- * Borges: A Dream, (vi) El Mercurio Dec 27 1983
- * The Cypress Leaves, (vi) New England Review Aut 1979; translated by Alastair Reid.
- * Death and the Compass, (ss) Labyrinths, New Directions 1962; translated from the Spanish (La Muerte y la Brújula, Sur no. 92, May 1942).
- * Don Quijote, Voice of Cervantes, (ar) Pulpsmith Sum 1982
- * Emma Zunz, (ss) Labyrinths, New Directions 1962
- * The Garden of Forking Paths, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Aug 1948; translated from the Spanish (Ficciones, 1944).; translated by Anthony Boucher.
- * Guayaquil, (ss) New American Review #13 1971
- * Introduction to The Shining Pyramid, (in) Avallaunius Spr/Sum 1992; translated from the Italian, La Biblioteca di Babele, 1977.; translated by Suzy Adams.
- * The Intruder, (ss) The Dutton Review #1 1970; translated by Norman Thomas di Giovanni.
- * Kiplings Colonialism and Style, (ar) Pulpsmith Win 1981; translated by Anthony Tudisco.
- * A Museum of Secret Affinities, (vi) Harpers Magazine Oct 1985
- * The Other, (ss) Playboy May 1977; translated by Norman Thomas di Giovanni.
- * The Rejected Sorcerer, (vi) Fantastic Universe Mar 1960
- * The Shape of the Sword, (ss) Labyrinths, New Directions 1962
- * Sonnet for a Tango in the Twilight, (pm) Sonnets, Penguin Classics 2010
- * Three Poems, (pm) The Atlantic Monthly Jul 1980
- * Tom Castro, the Implausible Impostor, (ss) Harpers Magazine Oct 1971; translated by Norman Thomas di Giovanni.
- * The Two Kings and the Two Labyrinths, (vi) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Apr 1962; translated from the Spanish (Una Leyenda Arabiga (Historia de los dos Reyes y los dos Laberintos, como Nota de Burton), El Aleph, 1949).; translated by Donald A. Yates.
- * The Unworthy Friend, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jan 1971; translated by Norman Thomas di Giovanni.
- * The Widow Ching, Lady Pirate, (ss) Esquire Aug 1972
- * [poem], (pm) Bananas early-Sum 1979
- * The Book of Sand reviewed by Darrell Schweitzer, (br) Science Fiction Review #24 1978
- * The Book of Sand reviewed by Norm Hartman, (br) Science Fiction Review #3 1990
- * Borges: Modes of Infinity Within an Oscillating Macrocosm by Gregorio Montejo, (ar) Fungi Aut 1985
- * The Destiny of Borges by Tomás Abraham, Alejandro Rússovich, Enrique Eduardo Marí, translated by Jennifer Acker, (iv) Habitus: A Diaspora Journal #3 1984
- * In Memoriam: Jorge Luis Borges by David Memmott, (bg) New Pathways Into Science Fiction and Fantasy Sep 1986
- * Interview: Jorge Luis Borges (2), uncredited, (iv) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine May 1978
- * Interview: Jorge Luis Borges, uncredited, (iv) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Apr 1978
- * Introduction to The Shape of the Sword by Robert Lopresti, (is) Alfred Hitchcocks Mystery Magazine Mar 2010
- * The Net of Babel by David Langford, (ss) Interzone Feb 1995
- * On the Shoulders of Giants by Héctor Alvarez Castillo, translated by Karla Cornejo Villavicencio, (iv) Harpers Magazine Jan 2010
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents