The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BOYTEN, ENID; pseudonym of H. E. Boyten, (1901-1986); other pseudonym Helen Crawford (chron.)
- * The Girl Who Put Flame First, (n.) Girls Crystal 1947
- * Her Secret Pupil at the Jungle School, (n.); reprint.
- * Leader of the Alpine Revellers, (n.) Girls Crystal 1948
- * The Phantom Bell in Room 10, (n.); reprint.
- * The Secret of the 13th Clown, (n.); reprint.
- * The Threat to their Island School, (n.); reprint.
BOYTEN, H(orace) E(li) (1901-1986); see pseudonyms Enid Boyten & Helen Crawford (chron.)
- * Captives of the Crimson Sword, (ss) Chums Jan 2 1927
- * Desert Ghosts, (ss) Chums Annual, 1939 1938
- * A Duel with Sir William, (ss) Chums Jul 22 1922
- * Hate and the Hunchback, (ss) Chums Dec 23 1922
- * Plot and Peril, (sl) Chums Jul 18, Jul 25, Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Aug 29, Sep 5 1926
- * The Red Rabble, (ss) Chums Mar 6 1920
- * Rogues Revenge, (ss) Chums Sep 9 1922
- * The Shadow of the Axe, (ss) Chums Feb 17 1923
- * Treasure for the King, (ss) Chums Nov 17 1923
- * When the Emperor Came Back, (ss) Chums Feb 18 1922
- * A Whistle for the King, (ss) The British Girls Annual 1921
- * The Great Winglebury Duel, (ss) Sketches by Boz: First Series, Macrone 1836; see also under Charles Dickens.
- * The StreetsMorning, (ar) The Evening Chronicle Jul 21 1835; see also under Charles Dickens.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents