The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BUCHANAN, ROBERT (Williams) (1841-1901); (about) (chron.)
- * Agnes, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Nov 1866, as by R. B..
- * Artist and Model: a London Poem, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Jan 1866
- * The Bachelor Dreams, (pm) The Argosy (UK) May 1866
- * The Ballad of Lord Langshaw, (pm) Atalanta Oct 1892
- * Britains Heroes, (pm)
- * Charles Reade: A Personal Reminiscence, (bg) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Sep 1884
- * A Christmas Message, (pm)
- * David Gray, (bg) The Cornhill Magazine Feb 1864, uncredited.
- * The Earth and the Soul, (pm) Cassells Magazine Jun 27 1874
- * In London, March, 1865, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Apr 1866
- * The Lead-Melting, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Nov 1866
- * A London Lyric, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Sep 1866
- * Maeterlinck, (pm)
- * The Moment After, (nv)
- * OMurtogh, (pm) Scribners Monthly Dec 1872
- * The Pilgrim, (pm)
- * A Roman Supper, (ss) The Argosy (UK) Apr 1866
- * Sandy Macpherson, (ss) Longmans Magazine
- * Serenades, (pm) Cassells Magazine Apr 18 1874
- * A Summer Dream, (pm) The Windsor Magazine Jul 1895
- * The True Song of Fairyland, (pm)
- * Unto How Many, (pm) The Argosy Jan 2 1892
- * Up in an Attic, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Oct 1866, as by P..
- * Victory, (pm)
- * What Place Is Snugger..., (pm)
- * Willie Baird: A Winter Idyll, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Mar 1865, uncredited.
- * The Children in the Moon,, uncredited, (pm) Ballad Stories of the Affections, Samson, Low 1866; translated from the Scandinavian.
BUCHWALD, ART(hur) (1925-2007) (chron.)
- * Advantage God, (hu) Playboy Jan 1973
- * The Army Has a Heart, (ss) Esquire Jul 1958
- * Be Fat and Love It, (hu)
- * Big Bang on Eniwetok, (ar) Lilliput Feb 1957
- * A Born Again Hustler, (ss) Playboy Apr 1978
- * Colonel Torpedos Christmas Explosion, (ss) This Week Dec 23 1956
- * Coward in the Congo, (ar) Colliers Jan 21 1955
- * He Just Wanted His Havanas, (ar) Lilliput Jan 1960
- * Ill Never Forget You, Emily, (ss) Good Housekeeping Feb 1959
- * In Search of a Mermaid, (ar) Argosy Feb 1960, as Man in Search of a Mermaid: Copenhagen.
- * Lilliputs advice to the Lovestruck, (ar) Lilliput Dec 1959
- * Man in Search of a Mermaid: Copenhagen, (ar) Argosy Feb 1960; also as In Search of a Mermaid.
- * Parrots Are Wolves in Rome, (ar) Colliers Aug 20 1954
- * Travel Today:
* ___ Man in Search of a Mermaid: Copenhagen, (ar) Argosy Feb 1960
- * Visiting Fireman (with Herb Caen), (fa) Playboy Dec 1960
- * Where the Tourists Dont Go, (ar) Lilliput Jan 1959
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents