The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BURRITT, EDWIN C. (chron.)
- * The Boy Scout Crusoes, (sl) Boys Life Dec 1915, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct 1916
BURROUGH, LORETTA G. (fl. 1930s-1960s) (chron.)
- * At the Time Appointed, (ss) Weird Tales Feb 1937
- * A Case of Mistaken Identituy, (ss) McCalls May 1955
- * The Cold Little God, (ss) Womans World Nov 1934
- * Creeping Fingers, (ss) Weird Tales Aug 1931
- * The Crisis, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jul 1947
- * Little House, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Jul 1931
- * Marry Me, Lisa, (ss) McCalls May 1957
- * The Most Precious Thing, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1947
- * Night Out, (vi) The American Magazine Nov 1940
- * One Minute to Midnight, (ss) Cosmopolitan Feb 1947
- * The Other Woman, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jul 3 1948
- * Park Avenue Farmer, (ss) Womans Home Companion Sep 1943
- * Person or Persons Unknown, (ss) Weird Tales Jan 1941
- * Reflection of Life, (ss) Cosmopolitan Nov 1964
- * The Sand Castle, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Jul 1969
- * The Snowman, (ss) Weird Tales Dec 1938
- * Turnabout, (ss) Redbook Magazine Jul 1938
- * A Visitor from Far Away, (ss) Weird Tales Feb 1936
- * The Wedding Guest, (ss) Cosmopolitan Oct 1948
- * What Waits in Darkness, (ss) Weird Tales Mar 1935
- * Why Did It Happen to Me?, (ss) McCalls Aug 1955
- * The Will of the Dead, (ss) Weird Tales Aug 1937
- * The Wishing Stone, (ss) Redbook Apr 1962
- * [letter], (lt) Weird Tales Apr 1934
BURROUGHS, EDGAR RICE (1875-1950); see pseudonyms Normal Bean, Norman Bean & John Tyler McCulloch; (about) (chron.)
- * An Adventure in Plagiarism, (ar) The Bulletin Aug/Sep 1926
- * The Apache Devil, (n.) Argosy All-Story Weekly May 19, May 26, Jun 2, Jun 9, Jun 16, Jun 23 1928
- * Arms and the Woman, (ar) Oak Leaves Nov 3 1917
- * At the Earths Core [Pellucidar], (n.) All-Story Weekly Apr 4, Apr 11, Apr 18, Apr 25 1914; also as Lost Inside the Earth.
- * An Auto-Biography, (ar) Republic Motor Truck Company 1917
- * The Bandit of Hells Bend, (n.) Argosy All-Story Weekly Sep 13, Sep 20, Sep 27, Oct 4, Oct 11, Oct 18 1924
- * Barney Custer of Beatrice [Barney Custer], (sl) All-Story Weekly Aug 7, Aug 14, Aug 21 1915
- * The Battle for Teeka [Tarzan], (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Jun 1917; also as Tarzan, Jungle Detective.
- * The Battle for Teeka [Tarzan], (ss) Tarzan of the Apes Story Digest Magazine Jun 1970; adapted by Gaylord DuBois.
- * The Beasts of Tarzan [Tarzan], (n.) All-Story Cavalier Weekly May 16, May 23, May 30, Jun 6, Jun 13 1914; also as Tarzan Returns.
- * Ben, King of Beasts, (na) New York Evening World Nov 15 1915 (+5); also as The Man-Eater.
- * Beyond the Farthest Star [Poloda], (nv) The Blue Book Magazine Jan 1942
- * Beyond Thirty, (na) All Around Magazine Feb 1916
- * Beyond Thirty & The Man-Eater, (co) Science Fiction & Fantasy Publications 1957; also as The Lost Continent.
- * The Black Flyer [Tarzan], (ss) The Red Book Magazine Aug 1919
- * Black Pirates of Barsoom [Barsoom], (na) Amazing Stories Jun 1941
- * Edgar Rice Burroughs, (bg) Amazing Stories Jun 1941
- * Cabinet of Curiosities:
* ___ #3: A Princess of Mars [Barsoom], (ex) McClurg 1917
- * The Call of the Primitive, (ss)
- * The Capture of Tarzan [Tarzan], (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Oct 1916
- * The Capture of Tarzan [Tarzan], (ss) Tarzan of the Apes Story Digest Magazine Jun 1970; adapted by Gaylord DuBois.
- * Carson of Venus [Venus], (n.) Argosy Jan 8, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12 1938
- * Carter of the Red Planet [Barsoom], (n.) The All-Story Feb 1912 (+5), as Under the Moons of Mars by Norman Bean.
- * The Cave Girl, (n.) The All-Story Jul, Aug, Sep 1913
- * The Cave Man, (n.) All-Story Weekly Mar 31, Apr 7, Apr 14, Apr 21 1917
- * Chessmen of Mars [Barsoom], (n.) Argosy All-Story Weekly Feb 18, Feb 25, Mar 4, Mar 11, Mar 18, Mar 25, Apr 1 1922
- * The City of Mummies [Barsoom], (na) Amazing Stories Mar 1941
- * Conquest of the Moon [Moon Sequence], (n.) Argosy All-Story Weekly May 5 1923 (+4), as The Moon Maid.
- * The Contribs of Yesterday, (pm) The Chicago Tribune May 31 1915, as by Normal Bean.
- * The Debt [Tarzan], (ss) The Red Book Magazine Jul 1919
- * A Dispatch on Mars, (ms) The Daily Express 1926
- * Edgar Rice Burroughs Letters, (lt) Jasoomian Apr 1974
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents