The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
CLARK, W. F. (fl. 1920s-1930s) (chron.)
- * Butch CassidySuper-Badman, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Oct #3 1931
- * The Deadwood Treasure Coach, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Mar #2 1932
- * The Home Ranch, (ar) Cowboy Stories Jun 1932
- * Horses, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Dec #2 1932
- * The Johnson County Cattle War, (ar) Cowboy Stories Jan 1932
- * Kid CurryKiller!, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Dec #2 1931
- * Let Er Rip!, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Nov #2 1931
- * Merry-Go-Round, (ss) Cowboy Stories Jul #2 1928
- * The Pool Round-Up, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Nov #2 1932
- * Sam Bass, (ar) Ace-High Magazine May 1932
- * Slade the Treacherous, (ts) Ace-High Magazine Feb #2 1932
- * Tom Horn, Western Gunman, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Oct #1 1931
- * Vigilante Justice, (ar) Ace-High Magazine Jan #2 1932
CLARK, WALTER VAN TILBURG (1909-1971) (chron.)
- * Ascent of Ariel Goodbody, (ss) The Yale Review 1943
- * Hook, (nv) The Atlantic Monthly Aug 1940
- * The Ox-Bow Incident, (n.) Random House 1940
- * Portable Gramophone, (ss) The Yale Review Spr 1941, as The Portable Phonograph.
- * The Portable Phonograph, (ss) The Yale Review Spr 1941; also as Portable Gramophone.
- * Prestige, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Apr 19 1941
- * The Rise and the Passing of Bar, (ss)
- * Trial at Arms, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 25 1941
- * The Wind and the Snow of Winter, (ss) The Yale Review Win 1945
- * The Writer and the Professor, or, Where Is the Little Man Inside?, (ar) Chrysalis Review Spr 1962
CLARK, WILLIAM J. (chron.)
- * The Long History of Short Stories, (ar) Xenophile #20 1976
- * The Occult Detector by J.U. Giesy & Junius B. Smith, (ar) Xenophile #17 1975
- * The Park Avenue Hunt Club by Judson P(entecost) Philips, (bi) Xenophile #21 1976
CLARKE, ARTHUR C(harles) (1917-2008); see pseudonyms Ego, E. G. OBrien & Charles Willis; (about) (chron.)
- * 2001 and Beyond, (ar) Sunday Telegraph Feb 21 1999; also as The Twenty-First Century: A (Very) Brief History.
- * 2010: Odyssey Two [Space Odyssey], (ex) Granada 1982
- * 3001: The Final Odyssey [Space Odyssey], (ex) Del Rey 1997
- * Against the Fall of Night, (na) Startling Stories Nov 1948
- * All That Glitters, (ss) The (London) Evening Standard May 26 1956, as Diamonds!...and then divorce.
- * All the Time in the World, (ss) Startling Stories Jul 1952
- * Alone on the Moon, (ss) The (London) Evening Standard May 29 1956; also as A Question of Residence.
- * An Ape About the House, (ss) Dude May 1962
- * Armaments Race [Harry Purvis (White Hart)], (ss) Adventure Apr 1954
- * At the End of the Orbit, (nv) If Nov 1961
- * At the Mountains of Murkiness, or Lovecraft into Leacock, (ss) The Satellite v3 #4 1940
- * The Awakening, (ss) Zenith Feb 1942
- * The Awakening, (ss) Future Science Fiction Stories Jan 1952; revised from Zenith Feb 42.
- * Before Eden, (ss) Amazing Stories Jun 1961; also as The Clouds of Venus.
- * Between Two Worlds, (nv) Playboy Dec 1971, as A Meeting with Medusa.
- * Beyond Centaurus, (ar) Playboy Nov 1964
- * Beyond Gravity, (ar) Profiles of the Future, Harper Row 1962
- * Beyond the Global Village, (ar) Analog Dec 1983; adapted from a speech given at the UN, May 17, 1983.
- * Bicarbonate for Eric (response to Hopkins article in previous issue), (ar) The Fantast Apr 1942
- * The British Fan in His Natural Haunts, (hu) Science Fiction Digest Nov 1951
- * Buried Alive in the Moon, (n.) Harcourt Brace & World 1961, as A Fall of Moondust.
- * The Call of the Stars, (ss) Infinity Science Fiction Oct 1957
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents