The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
COBB, WELDON J. (chron.) (continued)
- * The Boy Detective; or, The Great Morgan Mystery, (sl) Chicago Ledger Apr 13, Apr 20, Apr 27, May 4 1912
- * Grace Lanyons Betrayal; or, The Man Who Vanished, (sl) Chicago Ledger Jan 8, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12, Feb 19 1910
- * Madeline Dares Vengeance; or, The Unwritten Law, (sl) Chicago Ledger May 27, Jun 3, Jun 17, Jun 24, Jul 1 1911
- * Marrying a Title; or, Love That Triumphed, (sl) Chicago Ledger Dec 30 1911, Jan 6, Jan 13, Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 3, Feb 10 1912
- * The Rival Submarines; or, Close Play for a Million, (sl) Chicago Ledger Jul 13, Jul 20, Jul 27, Aug 3 1912
- * The Secret of the Century; or, The Diamond Makers Hope, (sl) Chicago Ledger Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Aug 29, Sep 5 1908
- * Strangely Hidden Away; or, Everil Ashleighs Fate, (sl) Chicago Ledger May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, May 30, Jun 6, Jun 13, Jun 20 1908
COBBE, FRANCES POWER (1822-1904) (chron.)
- * The Celt of Wales and the Celt of Ireland, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1877, as by F. P. C..
- * Dogs Whom I Have Met, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1872, as by F. P. C..
- * The Fenians of Ballybogmucky, (ar) The Argosy (UK) Dec 1865
- * A Glimpse of Wales a Hundred Years Ago, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1884, uncredited.
- * Making Both Ends Meet, (ar) Cassells Magazine Mar 2 1872
- * Modern Sorcery, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jul 1874, uncredited.
- * Sacrificial Medicine, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1875, uncredited.
- * Thoughts About Thinking, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Feb 1875, uncredited.
- * Zoophily, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Mar 1882
COBEN, HARLAN (1962- ) (chron.)
- * Caught in Harlan Cobens Web of Intrigue, uncredited, (iv) Suspense Magazine Jun 2010
- * Enjoys Explorings What-Ifs, uncredited, (iv) Suspense Magazine Apr 2012
- * Harlan Coben Stands alone by Michael Carlson, (iv) Shots Sum 2001
- * Harlan Coben by Michael Carlson, (iv) Shots Spr 1999
- * Harlan Coben: Laureate of the Suburbs by Michael Carlson, (ar) Crime Time #40 2004
- * Harlan Coben: Tell Everyone reviewed by Eve Tan Gee & Russell James, (br) Crime Time #30 2002
- * Harlen Coben: Beyond Bolitar by Michael Carlson, (ar) Crime Time #30 2002
- * An Interview with Harlan Coben by Mark Campbell, (iv) Sherlock #52 2002
- * Interview with Harlan Coben by Tony Perona, (iv) Crimespree Magazine May 2005
- * Interview: Harlan Coben by Andrew F. Gulli, (iv) The Strand Magazine #35 2011/12
- * Paperback Writer by Eric Konigsberg, (ar) The Atlantic Jul/Aug 2007
- * There Oughta Be a Law: An Interview with Harlan Coben by Lisa D. Williamson, (iv) Murderous Intent Sum/Fll 1998
COBHAM, [Sir] ALAN J(ohn) (1894-1973); (about) (chron.)
- * Adventures in the Sky, (ar) The Captain Nov 1923
- * Around the World in a DayThen What?, (ar) The Danger Trail Sep 1928
- * Flying Up a Cliff Face, (ar) The Danger Trail Oct 1928
- * Fogged Out, (nf) Modern World Sep 7 1940
- * How Rubber Is Made, (ar) The Boys Own Paper May 1925
- * King of the Islands (with Charles Hamilton) [Ken King (King of the Islands)], (sl) The Modern Boy Feb 11, Feb 18, Feb 25, Mar 3, Mar 10, Mar 17, Mar 24, Mar 31,
Apr 7, Apr 14, Apr 21, Apr 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, Jun 2, Jun 9, Jun 16, Jun 23 1928
- * My Long, Long Flight, (ar) Pearsons Magazine Jan 1927
- * Our New AirportsWhere?, (ar) The Strand Magazine Mar 1944
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents