The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
de PROROK, COUNT BYRON (Khun) [born Francis Byron Khun] (1896-1954) (chron.)
- * Argonotes (with T. T. Flynn, Bill Gault, Richard Howells Watkins & Neill C. Wilson, (bg) Argosy Jun 1947
- * City Under the Sea, (ar) The Blue Book Magazine Jun 1948
- * The Curse of Carthage, (ar) Argosy Aug 1947
- * First Lady of France (with E. P. Wellman), (??) Colliers Jan 26 1946
- * I Am Not SuperstitiousBut These Things Happened, (ar) Cosmopolitan Jun 1925
- * Monte Carlo Mystery, (ms) Argosy Oct 1946
- * Sahara Sepulcher, (ar) The Blue Book Magazine Sep 1937
- * Sahara She-Wolves, (ar) Argosy Nov 1947
- * They Play with Hornets (with E. P. Wellman), (ar) The Blue Book Magazine Apr 1949
- * Tschingel of the High Alps (with E. P. Wellman), (ar) The Blue Book Magazine Mar 1948
- * Twentieth Century Slave Runner, (ar) Argosy Jun 1947
De PUE, E(dward) SPENCE (1872-1949); also as E. Spence De Puy; (about) (chron.)
- * Another Mans Excuses, (ss) Lippincotts Magazine Aug 1903
- * The Courage of Ming Foo, (ss) Pearsons Magazine (US) Jan 1904
- * Dr. Nicholas Stone, (sl) Pearsons Magazine (US) Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1904
- * The Hospital Morgue Mystery, (na) Special Detective Nov 1937
- * The Loot of the Launch, (ss) The Live Wire Mar 1908
- * A Minor Pirate, (ss) The Ocean Sep 1907
- * Murder Trail, (nv) Complete Underworld Novelettes Sum 1933
- * The Night Shift, (ss) The Popular Magazine Apr 15 1913
de QUINCEY, THOMAS (1785-1859) (chron.)
- * The Dream of Joan of Arc, (ss)
- * Dream-Fugue, (pp)
- * The English Mail-Coach, (es)
- * From an Old Bookshelf:
* ___ Murder as a Fine Art, (ar) Blackwoods Edinburgh Magazine Feb 1827, as On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts.
- * The Last Will and Testament, a Tale, (ss) The Port Folio Sep 1822, uncredited.
- * Lessons of the French Revolution: Womans Relation to Them, (ar) The Victorian Magazine Dec 1891
- * Murder as a Fine Art, (ar) Blackwoods Edinburgh Magazine Feb 1827, as On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts.
- * On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts, (ar) Blackwoods Edinburgh Magazine Feb 1827; also as Murder as a Fine Art.
- * Thr Later Effects of Opium, (ex); from Confessions of an English Opium-Eater.
- * The Vision of Sudden Death, (ss) Blackwoods Edinburgh Magazine Dec 1849
- * The Worth of Wordsworths Legs, (ms)
DERBY, MARK; pseudonym of Harry Wilcox, (1909- ) (chron.)
- * Afraid in the Dark, (n.) Collins 1951, as Malayan Rose.
- * Awake to Danger, (ss) Argosy (UK) Jul 1957
- * Creeping Shadow, (ss) Argosy (UK) Mar 1957
- * The Dangerous Chase, (ss) This Week Apr 12 1953
- * Death from a Friend, (ss) Suspense (UK) Jul 1959
- * Death Hung from a Kite, (ss) This Week Jun 19 1955
- * Death in the Crystal Ball, (ss) This Week Jan 4 1959
- * Eyes in the Night, (ss) This Week Oct 9 1955
- * Eyes of Massang, (ss) Argosy (UK) Dec 1957
- * High Terror, (ss) Suspense (UK) Jul 1960
- * Hour of Courage, (ss) This Week May 16 1954
- * Key to the Future, (ss) Suspense (UK) May 1959
- * Love and Terror Dont Mix, (ss) This Week Aug 28 1955
- * Malayan Rose, (n.) Collins 1951; also as Afraid in the Dark.
- * The Man Who Sold Silence, (ss) This Week Feb 23 1958
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents