The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
DICKINSON, PETER (Malcolm de Brissac) (1927-2015); (about) (chron.)
- * Galsworthy in Space, (ss) Punch Nov 30 1960
- * Grouse Are Scarce This Year, (pm) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Apr 1955
- * Heartsease [Changes], (n.) Look and Learn Incorporating Ranger Magazine Mar 8, Mar 15, Mar 22, Mar 29, Apr 5, Apr 12, Apr 19, Apr 26, May 3, May 10 1969
- * Murder in the Manor, (ar) The Armchair Detective Spr 1991
- * Troll Blood, (nv) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Sep/Oct 2012
DICKINSON, SETH (fl. 2010s); (about) (chron.)
- * Anna Saves Them All, (ss) Shimmer #21 2014
- * Cronus and the Ships, (ss) Analog Jul/Aug 2013
- * Economies of Force, (ss) Apex Magazine Sep 2014
- * Laws of Night and Silk, (ss) Beneath Ceaseless Skies May 26 2016
- * Morrigan in Shadow, (nv) Clarkesworld Dec 2015
- * Morrigan in the Sunglare, (ss) Clarkesworld Mar 2014
- * Never Dreaming (In Four Burns), (ss) Clarkesworld Nov 2013
- * Our Fire, Given Freely, (ss) Beneath Ceaseless Skies Apr 17 2014
- * A Plant (Whose Name Is Destroyed), (ss) Strange Horizons Aug 19 2013
- * Please Undo This Hurt, (ss) Tor.com Sep 16 2015
- * Sekhmet Hunts the Dying Gnosis: A Computation, (ss) Beneath Ceaseless Skies Mar 20 2014
- * A Tank Only Fears Four Things, (ss) Lightspeed May 2014
- * That Obsessive Recursiveness, (iv) Strange Horizons Aug 29 2016 [Leo Mandel]
- * Three Bodies at Mitanni, (ss) Analog Jun 2015
- * The Traitor Baru Cormorant, (ex) Tor 2015
- * The Traitor Baru Cormorant, Her Field-General, and Their Wounds, (ss) Beneath Ceaseless Skies Dec 29 2011
- * Worth of Crows, (ss) Beneath Ceaseless Skies Sep 20 2012
- * [letter], (lt) Analog Nov 2015
- * Interview with Seth Dickinson by Andrea Johnson, (iv) Apex Magazine Sep 2014
- * Interview with Seth Dickinson, uncredited, (iv) Shimmer #21 2014
- * The Traitor Baru Cormorant reviewed by Peter Heck, (br) Asimovs Science Fiction Apr/May 2016
- * Traitors and Tough Decisions: A Conversation with Seth Dickinson by Chris Urie, (iv) Clarkesworld Sep 2015
- * Writing for Video Games: A Conversation with E. Lily Yu, Yoon Ha Lee, Robert Reed, Seth Dickinson, and Karl Schroeder by Alvaro Zinos-Amaro, (iv) Clarkesworld Aug 2015
DICKINSON, (Ashley) WEED (c1890-1954); (about) (chron.)
- * Crime in the Clouds, (nv) Argosy Apr 14 1934
- * Dead Man Overboard, (nv) New Detective Magazine May 1935
- * Five Men Take a Bath, (ss) Detective Fiction Weekly Sep 2 1933
- * The Jazzbo Kid, (ss) Short Stories Aug 25 1921
- * Noreaster, (ss) Argosy Jan 28 1939
- * Not So Kosher, (ss) Short Stories Jul 10 1929
- * One Screaming Pain in the Neck, (ss) Short Stories Jul 25 1928
- * Pigs in Cauliflower, (ss) Fight Stories Jun 1930
- * The Pigsty Palooka, (ss) Fight Stories Fll 1938
- * Registered at the Ringside, (ss) Short Stories Dec 1920
- * The Velo City Wonder, (ss) Short Stories Apr 10 1929
- * Woman-Shy, (ss) Colliers Dec 31 1932
DICKSON, CARTER; pseudonym of John Dickson Carr, (1906-1977); other pseudonym Carr Dickson (chron.)
- * Behind the Crimson Blind, (sl) Argosy (UK) Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 1952
- * Blind Mans Hood, (ss) The Sketch Christmas 1937; also as To Wake the Dead, by John Dickson Carr; see also under John Dickson Carr.
- * The Bowstring Murders, (n.) Morrow 1933, as by Carr Dickson.
- * A Case for Colonel March [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Feb 1939, as The Hiding Place.
- * Clue in the Snow [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Jan 1940; also as The Footprint in the Sky; also as The Footprint in the Sky, by John Dickson Carr.
- * The Crime in Nobodys Room [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1938; see also under John Dickson Carr.
- * The Curse of the Bronze Lamp [Sir Henry Merrivale], (n.) 1945
- * Death by Invisible Hands [Dr. Gideon Fell], (ss) Lilliput Aug 1957, as King Arthurs Chair.
- * Death in the Dressing Room [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine Mar 1939; see also under John Dickson Carr.
- * The Empty Flat [Colonel March], (ss) The Strand Magazine May 1939; see also under John Dickson Carr.
- * Error at Daybreak [Colonel March], (nv) The Strand Magazine Jul 1938; also as The Lions Paw, by John Dickson Carr.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents