The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
DESNOS, ROBERT (1900-1945) (chron.)
- * The Reefs of Love, (ms) Conjunctions Spr 2004; film treatment (LA REVUE DU CINEMA, 1930.
de SOOS, ANDOR (fl. 1930s) (chron.)
- * The Badge-Totin Brotherhood, (nv) Sure-Fire Western Jul 1938
- * Boot-Hill Parson, (nv) Western Trails Apr 1937
- * A Gun Prodigal Rods the Mesa, (ss) Western Novelets Dec 1939
- * Gun-Thunder Mesa, (na) Real Western Jun 1937
- * Killer Lightnin, (na) Double-Action Gang Magazine May 1936
- * Lobos in the Leather, (na) Red Seal Western Oct 1939
- * Maverick Law, (na) Western Trails Jan 1939
- * Murder on Sound Stage Four, (nv) Mystery Novels Magazine Feb 1936
- * Murder on the Mesa, (na) Double-Action Gang Magazine Dec 1936
- * Pistol Patrol on the Panhandle, (na) Western Trails May 1938
- * Ringtail Roundup, (na) Red Seal Western Aug 1939
- * Rustlers on the Mesa, (na) Smashing Western Mar 1937
- * Say It with .45s, (nv) Western Aces Feb 1939
- * Tumbleweeds Unholy Trinity, (nv) Western Trails Feb 1937
- * Westbound for Hell, (ss) Western Trails Mar 1937
De SOTO, ROGER (chron.)
- * The Revolving Fan, (cl) Amazing Stories, May 1955; May-Dec 55, Jan, Jun, Aug, Nov, Dec 56, Jan, Feb 57.
dESPARBS, GEORGES; [i.e., Thomas Auguste Esparbès] (1863-1944); (about) (chron.)
- * The Butterfly, (ss) The Wave Jun 6 1891
- * A Chevalier of the Empire, (ss) Short Stories Sep 1895; translated by Reuben B. Davenport.
- * The Eagle of Essling, (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Jul 1934
- * The Idiot, (ss) Esquire Apr 1934
- * The Last Drummer, (ss) Short Stories Nov 1895; translated by Reuben B. Davenport.
- * Long Live the Emperor!, (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Nov 1933
- * The One Grenadier, (ss) The Scrap Book Apr 1910; translated from the French.; translated, uncredited.
- * Ruffle of Drums, (ss) The Blue Book Magazine Jan 1934
- * Stazzemsko, the Moujik, (ss) Short Stories Mar 1892; translated by George F. Duysters, Mrs..
- * Veteran: a Tale of the French Army, (ss) Current Literature Nov 1910
DESPARD, CHARLOTTE (née French) (1844-1939); (about) (chron.)
- * The Artist and the Man, (na) Cassells Family Magazine Dec 1878, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May 1879
- * The Bride of a Day, (ss) Cassells Family Magazine Sum 1883
- * Lyndon of High Cliffe, (na) Cassells Family Magazine Dec 1885, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May 1886
- * Maddalenas Lovers, (ss) Cassells Family Magazine Jun 1884
- * A Story about a Family Portrait, (ss) Cassells Family Magazine Mar 1883
- * The Tables Turned, (ss) Cassells Family Magazine Sep 1878
- * Those Christmas Voices, (sl) Cassells Family Magazine Jan 1885
- * When the Tide Was High, (na) Cassells Family Magazine May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 1878
DESPREZ, FRANK (1853-1916) (chron.)
- * Lasca, (pm) London Society Nov 1882
- * The Most Popular Frontier Poem: Lasca, (pm) London Society Nov 1882; slightly abridged.
DESQUE, COUNT JEAN LOUIS (1879-?) (chron.)
- * A Count in the Focsle, (sl) Hurst and Blackett 1933
- Detective Weekly May 12, May 19, May 26, Jun 2, Jun 9, Jun 16, Jun 23, Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21, Jul 28, Aug 4, Aug 11, Aug 18, Aug 25 1934
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents