The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
GAUTIER, THÉOPHILE (chron.) (continued)
- * The Mummys Foot, (ss) Short Stories Dec 1895; translated by Emily Howard.
- * The Mummys Foot, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Apr 1871, uncredited; translated from the French (Le Pied de Momie, 1863).
- * Le Nid de Rossignols, (ss) The Smart Set Apr 1908
- * The Nightingales, (ss) 1902
- * The Nightingales Nest, (ss) Short Stories Jun 1899; translated by Elmer Schlesinger.
- * Nowell, (pm) The Pall Mall Magazine Dec 1906; translated from the French.; translated by Amalia de Alberti.
- * Omphale: A Rococo Story, (ss) 1899
- * One of Cleopatras Nights, (nv) One of Cleopatras Nights and Other Fantastic Romances, B. Worthington 1882; translated from the French (Une Nuit de Cléopâtre, La Presse, November 29 to December 6, 1838).
- * An Oriental Wooing, (ss) Short Stories Oct 1898; translated from the French.; translated by Katherine Bagg.
- * A Query, (pm) Cassells Magazine Aug 1901; translated by Mary Alice Vialls.
- * The Red Waistcoat of the Romantics, (ss)
- * The Sailors, (pm) The Argosy (UK) Sep 1872; translated by H. Curwen.
- * Secret Affinities, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1874; translated by Francis Hastings Doyle.
- * Springs First Smile, (pm) Ainslees Magazine Apr 1905; translated from the French.
- * The Veterans of the Grand Army Meeting Napoleons Ashes from St. Helena, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1877; translated by Francis Hastings Doyle.
- * The Water Pavilion, (ss)
- * When I Visited George Sand, (ms)
- * The Wife of King Candaules, (na) 1872
GAUTREAUX, TIM (1947- ) (chron.)
- * Attitude Adjustment, (ss) The Atlantic Dec 2015
- * The Bug Man, (ss) GQ Oct 1994
- * Dancing with the One-Armed Gal, (ss) Zoetrope: All-Story Sum 1999
- * Deputy Sids Gift, (ss) Harpers Magazine Nov 1995
- * Died and Gone to Vegas, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Feb 1995
- * Easy Pickings, (ss) GQ Aug 1999
- * Good for the Soul, (ss) Story Sum 1999
- * Just Turn Like a Gear, (nv) Massachusetts Review Spr 1986
- * Little Frogs in a Ditch, (ss) GQ Mar 1996
- * People on the Empty Road, (ss) Story Sum 1995
- * The Pine Tree, (ss) Harpers Magazine Sep 1998
- * Resistance, (ss) Ploughshares Fll 1997
- * The Safe, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Sep/Oct 2006
- * Same Place, Same Things, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Jun 1991
- * Something for Nothing, (ss) Harpers Magazine Sep 2002
- * Waiting for the Evening News, (ss) Story Sum 1994
- * Welding with Children, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Mar 1997
GAUVIN, EDWARD (fl. 2000s-2010s); (about) (chron.)
- * A City of Museums, by Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud, (ss) Lady Churchills Rosebud Wristlet #25 2010
- * The Denham Inheritance, by Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud, (ss) Edisons Frankenstein, ed. Peter Crowther & Nick Gevers, PS Publishing 2009
- * The Dress of Honey, by Jean-Phillippe Torissant, (ss) Tin House Sum 2016
- * The Finges Clearing, by Sylvain Jouty, (ss) Asimovs Science Fiction Jun 2014; translated from the French.
- * Icarus Saved from the Skies, by Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud, (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Aug/Sep 2009; translated from the French (Icare sauvé des cieux, Le kiosque et le tilleul (The Pavilion and the Linden)).
- * La Tête, by Georges-Olivier Châteaureynaud, (ss) Conjunctions #52 2009
- * There Was Something We Didnt See in the Dark, by Thomas Gunzig, (ss) Big Pulp Sum 2012
GAVER, J(essyca) R(ussell) (1915-1996); (about) (chron.)
_____, as told to
- * Adventures in Medicine, (cl) Adventure Nov, Dec 1955, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1956, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May,
Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1957, Jan, Feb, Mar, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec 1958, Feb 1959
- * Are You the Better Half?, (qz) Argosy May 1962
- * The Case of the Restless Corpse, (ar) Adventure Dec 1957
- * Dont Be Afraid of That Operation!, (ar) Adventure May 1957
- * His Pulpit Is a Movie Screen, (ar) Liberty Jun 1950
- * Lesson in Las Vegas, (ar) Saga May 1953
- * Monkey Business, (ar) Bluebook Jan 1954
- * ParisCity of No Tomorrow, (ar) Adventure Jun 1959
- * Postcript to Naha, (ar) Sea Adventures May 1959
- * Sergeant Pratts Revenge, (ar) Argosy Dec 1960
- * There Is No One Like Rocca(Says Rocca), (ar) Climax May 1962
- * Who Says Women Are Vainer Than Men?, (ar) Escapade Dec 1963
- * Why Vegas, (ar) Dude Sep 1958
- * WineAnd How to Use It, (ar) Adventure Dec 1956
- * Books, (br) Rogue Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1963
GAVIN, MARIAN (1903-1986) (chron.) (art)
- * The Changing of the Guard, (ss) Ladies Home Journal May 1960
- * A Door Opens, a Door Closes, (ss) Redbook Nov 1964
- * For the Record, (ss) Cosmopolitan Sep 1958
- * Hawks Way, (ss) Redbook Dec 1955
- * He Went Home Early, (ss) Redbook Feb 1955
- * I Remember, (ss) Street & Smiths Love Story Magazine Aug 1945
- * The Improper Question, (ss) Redbook Sep 1960
- * Man in the Middle, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 10 1953
- * A Note to Remember, (ss) McCalls May 1959
- * On the Rocks, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jun 1962
- * Once Theyre Gone, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jun 1961
- * A Pipe for Santa, (ss) Redbook Dec 1952
- * Pool of Love, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1955
- * Precious Moment, (ss) McCalls May 1961
- * Romance in the Park, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1957
- * Second Chance, (ss) Colliers Dec 21 1956
- * The Sparrows Mother, (ss) Redbook Apr 1960
- * Tiger in the Living Room, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jul 1956
- * Yesterday and Tomorrow, (sl) Street & Smiths Love Story Magazine Mar 21 1944
GAVIN, RICHARD (fl. 1990s-2010s) (chron.)
- * Berenices Journal, (ss) Nemonymous May 2002, uncredited.
- * A Cavern of Redbrick, (ss) Shadows & Tall Trees Sum 2013
- * Ebb, (ss) Earwig Flesh Factory Fll/Win 2000
- * Embracing Damnation, (pm) Whispers from the Shattered Forum #2 2000
- * End of the Line, (ss) Crossroads Oct 1998/Feb 99
- * Feeding the Chasm, (ss) Parchment Symbols #8 2001
- * The Flowers of Delirium, (ss) Enigmatic Electronic Dec 1999
- * Fruit from the Barbarous Garden, (vi) The Dream Zone Oct 2002
- * The H Word:
* ___ Nightmare Horror, (cl) Nightmare Aug 2013
- * The Language of the Nameless Region, (ss) The Darkly Splendid Realm, Dark Regions Press 2009
- * The Lunatics Croon, (pm) Wicked Hollow #2 2002
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents