The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
HODGSON, (Ruth) SHEILA (1921-2001); (about) (chron.)
- * The Boat Hook, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #19 1995; adapted from the play of the same name, broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on 15th April 1992.
- * Come, Follow!, (ss) Ghosts & Scholars #4 1982
- * Echoes from the Abbey, (nv) Ghosts & Scholars #9 1987
- * The Lodestone, (nv) Ghosts & Scholars #13 1991; adapted by the author from her play of the same name, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, on April 19th 1989.
- * Slip Stream, (ss) London Mystery Selection #93 1972
- * The Turning Point, (ss) Blackwoods Magazine Mar 1978; adapted by the author from her radio script (Turn, Turn, Turn, BBC Radio 4, March 1977).
HODGSON, WILLIAM HOPE (1877-1918); (about) (chron.) (art)
- * An Adventure of the Deep Waters [Sargasso Sea], (ss) Short Stories Feb 1916; revised from The Thing in the Weeds, The Story-Teller, January 1913.
- * The Adventure of the Garter [Captain Gault], (ss) The London Magazine Sep 1916
- * The Adventure of the Headland [Captain Jat], (ss) The Red Magazine Nov 1 1912
- * The Albatross, (ss) Adventure Jul 1911
- * The Apprentices Mutiny, (ss) The Wide World Magazine Feb 1912 (+2), as The Prentices Mutiny.
- * The Baumoff Explosive, (ss) Nashs Illustrated Weekly Sep 20 1919; also as Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani.
- * The Bells of the Laughing Sally [D.C.O. Cargunka], (ss) The Red Magazine Apr 15 1914
- * The Boats of the Glen Carrig, (n.) Chapman & Hall 1907
- * The Buccaneer Comes Back, (ss) Peoples Favorite Magazine Nov 10 1918
- * Bullion!, (ss) Everybodys Weekly Mar 11 1911
- * Captain Jat:
* ___ The Adventure of the Headland [Captain Jat], (ss) The Red Magazine Nov 1 1912
- * Certainly Not, (ar) The Grand Magazine Aug 1905
- * A Cyclonic Storm, (ar) The Strand Magazine Mar 1920
- * Demons of the Sea, (ss) Sea Stories Magazine Oct 5 1923
- * The Derelict, (nv) The Red Magazine Dec 1 1912
- * Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani, (ss) Nashs Illustrated Weekly Sep 20 1919, as The Baumoff Explosive.
- * The Fifth Message from the Tideless Sea [Sargasso Sea], (ss) The London Magazine May 1911
- * The Finding of the Graiken [Sargasso Sea], (nv) The Red Magazine Feb 15 1913
- * The Friendship of Monsieur Jeynois, (nv) The Red Magazine Aug 2 1915
- * From the Tideless Sea [Sargasso Sea], (ss) The Monthly Story Magazine Apr 1906
- * The Gateway of the Monster [Carnacki], (ss) The Idler Jan 1910
- * The Getting Even of Parson Guyles, (nv) The Red Magazine Nov 1 1914
- * The Ghost Pirates, (n.) S. Paul 1909
- * The Ghosts of the Glen Doon, (ss) The Red Magazine Dec 1 1911
- * The Girl with the Grey Eyes, (ss) The Red Magazine Jan 15 1913
- * The Goddess of Death, (ss) The Royal Magazine Apr 1904
- * The Haunted Jarvee [Carnacki], (ss) The Premier Magazine Mar 1929
- * The Haunted Pampero, (ss) The Premier Magazine Dec 1916
- * The Haunting of the Lady Shannon, (ss) The Premier Magazine Jan 1916
- * Health from Scientific Exercise, (ar) Cassells Magazine Nov 1903
- * The Hog [Carnacki], (nv) Weird Tales Jan 1947
- * Homeward Bound, (ss) The Windsor Magazine Nov 1912
- * The Horse of the Invisible [Carnacki], (nv) The Idler Apr 1910
- * The House Among the Laurels [Carnacki], (nv) The Idler Feb 1910
- * How the Hon. Billy Darrell Raised the Wind, (nv) The Red Magazine Mar 15 1913
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents