The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
KUSHNER, ELLEN (chron.) (continued)
- * Fantasy Authors on Violence: Interviews with Ellen Kushner, Gene Wolfe, Robin Bailey and Jane Yolen by Robert T. Garcia, (iv) American Fantasy Fll 1986
- * Fiction File 39: Ellen Kushner by Liz Holliday, (bg) Fear May 1991
- * An Interview with Ellen Kushner by Darrell Schweitzer, (iv) Marion Zimmer Bradleys Fantasy Magazine Win 1997
- * Introduction to The Death of the Duke by Jed Hartman, (is) Strange Horizons Jul 30 2012
- * Running Away to Bordertown: An Interview with Holly Black, Ellen Kushner, and Terri Windling by Karen Meisner, (iv) Strange Horizons Jun 13 2011
- * Swordspoint reviewed by Paul J. McAuley, (br) Interzone Sum 1988
- * Thomas the Rhymer reviewed by Charles de Lint, (br) Science Fiction Review #2 1990
- * Thomas the Rhymer reviewed by Wendy Bradley, (br) Interzone Apr 1991
KUSSI, PETER (fl. 1990s) (chron.)
- * The Canological Institute, by Jaroslav Hasek, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jul 1978
- * First Day, by Milan Kundera, (ss) The Farewell Party, Knopf 1976
- * Footprints, by Karel Capek, (ss) Alfred Hitchcocks Mystery Magazine Aug 1990; translated from the Czech (Slépeje, Povídky z jedné kapsy, 1929).; translated with Robert Wechsler.
- * From the History of the Party of Moderate Progress Within the Limits of the Law, by Jaroslav Hasek, (ss); originally published 1911.
- * The Lascivious Hedgehog, by Jaroslav Hasek, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jun 1978; from Humoristické Listy (1908).
KUTNER, NANETTE (chron.)
_____, as told to
- * Box-Office Babes, (ar) Colliers Mar 25 1939
- * The Butter and Leg Man, (ss) McClures Nov 1926
- * Call Me Max, (ss) Good Housekeeping May 1928
- * Change of a Dollar, (ss) Good Housekeeping Nov 1928
- * The Elegant Miss Kelley, (ss) Life Story Magazine Jun 1945
- * God Bless the Measles, (ss) McClures Feb 1927
- * Green Orchids, (ss) Good Housekeeping Sep 1929
- * If You Were Daughter to Eugene ONeill, (ar) Good Housekeeping Aug 1942
- * If You Were Mrs. Basil OConnor, (ar) Good Housekeeping Nov 1944
- * If You Were Mrs. Fred Allen, (ar) Good Housekeeping Jun 1942
- * If You Were Mrs. Ogden Nash, (ar) Good Housekeeping Nov 1942
- * If Your Child Gets Polio, (ar) Liberty Aug 1949
- * In Cold Blood, (ss) Story May 1936
- * Ladies Prefer Bonds, (vi) Droll Stories Oct 1926
- * Life Was Wonderful, (ss) Brief Stories May 1929
- * My Husband Had T.B., (ar) Liberty Sep 1948
- * Nannys Baby, (ss) Good Housekeeping Aug 1930
- * On the Dotted Line, (ss) Cosmopolitan Dec 1928
- * Stage Screen and Cars, (pi) Your Car: A Magazine of Romance, Fact and Fiction Jun 1925
- * Stars and their Cars, (pi) Your Car: A Magazine of Romance, Fact and Fiction May 1925
- * Straightening Teeth, (ar) Liberty Dec 1948
- * Strong Man, (ss) Brief Stories Aug 1929
- * That Lindy Look, (ss) Live Girl Stories Mar 1929
- * Their Mistake!, (ar) Pictorial Review Jul 1936
- * This Is the Life, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1928
- * Tin Pan Alley, (ss) Stage Stories Feb 1929
- * The Truth About Marihuana, (ar) Liberty May 1949
- * Women Who Pass as White, (ar) Liberty Mar 1949
- * Grandma Moses (as told by Norman Rockwell), (ar) McCalls Oct 1949; Her real name is Anna Mary Robertson Moses. Has 1+ pg. story, 1 photo of Norman helping Grandma Moses cut her 88th birthday cake, 2 color photos of Grandma Moses paintings of Hurricane at Home and Early Springtime on the Farm. There is also a sketch of Grandma at work by Norman Rockwell.
KUTTNER, HENRY (1915-1958); see pseudonyms Paul Edmonds, Noel Gardner, Keith Hammond, Hudson Hastings, Kelvin Kent, C. H. Liddell, K. H. Maepenn, Lawrence ODonnell, Lewis Padgett & Woodrow Wilson Smith; (about) (chron.)
- * Absalom, (nv) Startling Stories Fll 1946
- * All Is Illusion, (nv) Unknown Apr 1940
- * As You Were, (na) Thrilling Wonder Stories Aug 1950
- * Atomic!, (nv) Thrilling Wonder Stories Aug 1947
- * Avengers of Space, (nv) Marvel Science Stories Aug 1938
- * Baby Face, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Spr 1945
- * Ballad of the Gods, (pm) Weird Tales Feb 1936
- * Ballad of the Wolf, (pm) Weird Tales Jun 1936
- * Bamboo Death, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Jun 1936
- * Beauty and the Beast, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Apr 1940
- * Before I Wake..., (ss) Famous Fantastic Mysteries Mar 1945
- * Bells of Horror, (ss) Strange Stories Apr 1939, as by Keith Hammond.
- * Better Than One, (ss) Captain Future Spr 1943
- * Beyond Annihilation, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Apr 1939
- * Beyond the Phoenix [Elak of Atlantis], (ss) Weird Tales Oct 1938
- * The Black Kiss (with Robert Bloch) [Michael Leigh], (ss) Weird Tales Jun 1937; also as Sea-Kissed.
- * The Black Sun Rises, (nv) Super Science Stories (Canada) Jun 1944
- * The Blood Is the Life, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Sep 1941
- * Blood of the Desert, (ss) Thrilling Adventures Nov 1943
- * Blood on the River, (ss) Thrilling Adventures Jan 1941
- * Blood on the Swastika, (nv) Thrilling Adventures Jan 1943
- * The Bloodless Peril, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Dec 1937, as by Will Garth.
- * Blue Ice, (vi) Astounding Feb 1943
- * The Burning Corpse, (nv) Thrilling Mystery Mar 1942
- * Call Him Demon, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Fll 1946, as by Keith Hammond.
- * The Case of Herbert Thorp, (ss) Weird Tales Nov 1937
- * Chameleon Man, (nv) Weird Tales Nov 1941
- * The Citadel of Darkness [Prince Raynor], (nv) Strange Stories Aug 1939
- * City of Blood, (ss) Thrilling Adventures Nov 1940
- * Coffins for Six, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Dec 1936, as by C. K. M. Scanlon.
- * Cold War [Hogben], (nv) Thrilling Wonder Stories Oct 1949
- * The Comedy of Eras [Pete Manx], (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Sep 1940, as by Kelvin Kent.
- * Compliments of the Author, (nv) Unknown Worlds Oct 1942
- * Corpse Castle, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Nov 1939
- * Corpus Delicti, (vi) Astounding Apr 1943
- * Crypt-City of the Deathless One, (na) Planet Stories Win 1943
- * The Crystal Circe, (nv) Astonishing Stories Jun 1942
- * Curse of the Cobra, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Sep 1942
- * The Curse of the Crocodile (with Bertram W. Williams), (ss) Strange Stories Aug 1939, as by Bertram W. Williams.
- * Cursed Be the City [Prince Raynor], (nv) Strange Stories Apr 1939
- * Dames Is Poison [Pete Manx], (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Jun 1942, as by Kelvin Kent.
- * The Dark Angel, (ss) Startling Stories Mar 1946; see also under Lewis Padgett.
- * The Dark Heritage, (ss) Marvel Science Stories Aug 1938, as by Robert O. Kenyon.
- * The Dark World, (n.) Startling Stories Sum 1946
- * Death Blacks Out, (ss) G-Men Detective Win 1945
- * Death Has Three Sisters, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Jan 1940, as by Kelvin Kent.
- * Death in the Dark, (ss) Thrilling Detective Jul 1941
- * Death Is a Diplodocus, (ar) Fantascience Digest Nov/Dec 1938
- * Death Is My Daughter, (ss) Strange Detective Mysteries Jan 1941
- * Death Is Where You Find It, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Jul 1939
- * Death on the Island, (ss) Thrilling Adventures Sep 1943
- * Death Wears a Mask, (nv) Thrilling Detective Feb 1945
- * Design for Dreaming, (nv) Unknown Worlds Feb 1942
- * The Devil Rides, (ss) Thrilling Mystery Sep 1936
- * The Devil We Know, (nv) Unknown Aug 1941
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents