The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MACKLE, WILLIAM (chron.)
- * Assistant Editor:
___ Rogue, Nov 1962 Apr 1963.
- * Associate Editor:
___ Rogue, May 1963 Oct 1963.
- * Managing Editor:
___ Rogue, Nov 1963 Mar 1964.
- * Recordings, (rv) Rogue May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1963, Jan, Mar 1964
MACKLIN, ALYS EYRE (fl. 1900s-1920s) (chron.)
- * Force of Circumstance, by Frédéric Boutet, (ss); from Twenty-Nine Tales from the French, 1922.
- * The Grip of Fear, by Maurice Level, (ss) 1909; also as In the Light of the Red Lamp.
- * In the Light of the Red Lamp, by Maurice Level, (ss) 1909, as The Grip of Fear; translated from the French (Sous la lumière rouge, Le Journal, 1906).
- * The Kennel, by Maurice Level, (ss) Hearsts Magazine Aug 1920; translated from the French (Le Chenil, Le Journal, 1906).
McKNIGHT, BOB; [i.e., Robert Charles McKnight] (1906-1986); (about) (chron.)
- * Cashing in on Graded Winners, (ar) Man to Man Oct 1959
- * Dead Man, Live Blonde, (ss) Double-Action Detective and Mystery Stories Nov 1959
- * Death Rides the Races, (ar) Action Oct 1953
- * For a Friend, (ss) Manhunt Dec 1954
- * Girl in the Boxcar, (ss) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Jul 1957
- * How Not to Bet at the Track, (ar) Sir! Dec 1953
- * The Informer, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Feb 1960
- * Ive Made Winning a Habit, (ar) Man to Man Jan 1964
- * The Killing Streak, (ss) Mike Shayne Mystery Magazine Jan 1959
- * The Kooch Dancer, (ss) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Nov 1956
- * Low Weights: Gold Mine or Dry Well?, (ar) Man to Man Mar 1961
- * Maybe Tomorrow, (ss) Sir! Dec 1951
- * Money Control to Bet Favorites, (ar) Man to Man Apr 1962
- * Murders So Easy, (ss) Guilty Detective Story Magazine Nov 1959
- * OBrien Out OBriens OBrien, (ss) Mr. Jan 1953
- * The Reverse Chalk Road to Profits, (ar) Man to Man Aug 1960
- * Ten Minutes to Death, (ss) Double-Action Detective and Mystery Stories Jul 1959
- * Trap for a Rapist, (ss) Trapped Detective Story Magazine Aug 1956
- * Turning Speed into $$$, (ar) Man to Man Jan 1963
- * Wrong Ending, (ss) Fifteen Detective Stories Feb 1955
McKNIGHT, HUGH; pseudonym of Robert Leslie Bellem, (1902-1968); other pseudonyms Don Amour, John Archer, Jon Asche, Mark Baker, Leslie Banks, Rene Barad, Farnham Black, Reeves L. Black, Dorothy Blayne, Dick Bowen, Walter Bronson, Ellery Watson Calder, Esmé Condon, Harley L. Court, Rex Daly, Luli Delmar, Dick Dover, Allan Henry, Fred Horton, Jerome Hyams, Roger James, Nelson Kent, W. Burt Knabel, Martha Leslie, Roberta Belle Leslie, Richard Lyle, Lee Martin, James W. Marvin, R. L. Morris, Kenneth A. Nelson, Jerome Severs Perry, C. K. Poore, Ben Proctor, Mlle. Renee, Rod Rhiemers, Frank Roberts, Lester Roberts, Rex Roberts, L. N. Snyder, Richard Lathrop Steed, Hamilton Washburn, L. W. Watson, Perry Watson & Harcourt Weems (chron.)
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents