The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
LeROSSIGNOL, JAMES EDWARD (chron.)
- * ChasseGalerie, (ss) Canadian Home Journal Apr 1929
- * Cousin Lothar, (ss) Prairie Schooner Win 1928
- * In the Mountain, (ss) Canadian Home Journal Aug 1930
- * The Loup-Garou, (ss) Prairie Schooner Sum 1928
- * Man Proposes, (ss) Prairie Schooner Spr 1932
- * Market Day, (ss) Canadian Home Journal Jul 1929
- * New Days, New Ways, (ss) The Canadian Magazine Jan 1931
- * Our Neutral Spy, (ss) The Canadian Magazine Jan 1917
- * Petite Rivière, (ss) Outdoor America Nov 1928
- * Question of Veracity, (ss) Outdoor America Aug 1929
- * Stranger, (ss) Canadian Home Journal Jan 1930
- * Vaurien, (ss) Prairie Schooner Spr 1929
LEROUX, GASTON (1868-1927); (about) (chron.)
- * Balaoo: or the Footprints on the Ceiling, (sl) The Cavalier Nov 23, Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14, Dec 21 1912; translated by Alexander Teixeira de Mattos.
- * The Bride of the Sun, (na) The Blue Book Magazine Nov 1914
- * Chéri-Bibi, Mystery Man [Chéri-Bibi], (n.) J. Long 1924
- * The City in the Dark (with Edgar Jepson), (nv) The 20-Story Magazine Jan 1930
- * The Crime on Christmas Night [Capt. Michel], (ss) Weird Tales Dec 1930; translated by Morris Bentinck.
- * The Floating Prison, (n.) Laurie 1922; translated from the French (Les Cages Flottantes, Paris, 1921).
- Detective Story Magazine Jan 13, Jan 20, Jan 27, Feb 3, Feb 10, Feb 17 1923; translated by Hannaford Bennett
- Empire Frontier Aug 1929; translated by Hannaford Bennett
- The Thriller Library Jan 21, Jan 28, Feb 4, Feb 11, Feb 18, Feb 25, Mar 4, Mar 11 1939; translated by Hannaford Bennett
- * The Haunted Chair, (na) Dutton 1931
- * How I Wrote The Mystery of the Yellow Room, (ar) Hutchinsons Magazine May 1929
- * In Letters of Fire, (ss) The Strand Magazine Jun 1908; translated from the French.
- * The Inn of Terror [Capt. Michel], (nv) Weird Tales Aug 1929; translated by Mildred Gleason Prochet.
- * The Machine to Kill, (sl) Flynns Weekly Jun 12, Jun 19, Jun 26, Jul 3 1926
- * The Man Who Came Back from the Dead, (na) The Blue Book Magazine Oct 1916
- * The Mystery of the Four Husbands [Capt. Michel], (ss) Weird Tales Dec 1929
- * The Mystery of the Four Husbands [Capt. Michel], (ss) Hutchinsons Story-Magazine Jul, Aug 1929; translated by Mildred Gleason Prochettranslated from the French (Notolympe, 1924).
- * The Perfume of the Lady in Black [Joseph Rouletabille], (sl) The Red Magazine Mar, Apr, May 1909
- * The Phantom of the Opera, (na) Mills 1911; translated from the French (Le Fantome de LOpera, Pierre Lafitte, 1910).
- * The Puppet, (sl) Flynns May 15, May 22 1926
- * The Puppet, (sl) Flynns Weekly May 29, Jun 5 1926
- * A Suggested Crime, (ss); from The Mercury.
- * The Woman with the Velvet Collar [Capt. Michel], (ss)
LERTETH, OBEN; pseudonym of R. Lionel Fanthorpe, (1935- ); other pseudonyms Neil Balfort, Othello Baron, Erle Barton, Lee Barton, Thornton Bell, Leo Brett, Bron Fane, Elton T. Neef, Phil Nobel, Peter OFlinn, Peter OFlynn, John Raymond, Lionel Roberts, Réné Rolant, Deutero Spartacus, Robin Tate, Neil Thanet, Trebor Thorpe, Pel Torro & Olaf Trent (chron.)
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents