The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MARTINE; pseudonym of Joanna Martine Woolfolk, (1940- ) (chron.)
- * The Amorous Astrologer, (cl) Penthouse Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1976, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug 1977
MARTINE, ARKADY (fl. 2010s); (about) (chron.)
- * Abandon Normal Instruments, (pm) Mithila Review Apr 2016
- * Adjuva, (ss) Lakeside Circus Spr 2015
- * All the Colors You Thought Were Kings, (ss) Shimmer #31 2016
- * City of Salt, (ss) Strange Horizons Mar 16 2015
- * Cloud Wall, (pm) Strange Horizons Oct 20 2014
- * Contra Gravitatem (Vita Genevievis), (ss) Lackingtons Win 2016
- * Fear Death by Water, (ss) Unlikely Story #12.5 2016
- * How the God Auzh-Aravik Brought Order to the World Outside the World, (ss) Strange Horizons Jan 18 2016
- * The Hydraulic Emperor, (ss) Uncanny Magazine Jan/Feb 2018
- * Lace Downstairs, (ss) Abyss & Apex #44 2012
- * Nothing Must Be Wasted, (ss) Lackingtons Spr 2018
- * Object-Oriented, (vi) Fireside Magazine Mar 2018
- * Ruin Marble, (ss) Mithila Review Apr/Jun 2017
- * When the Fall Is All Thats Left, (ss) Apex Magazine Oct 2015
MARTINEAU, HARRIET (1802-1876); (about) (chron.)
_____, et al.
- * Beneath the Starry Arch (edited by Louis C. Elson) (music by John K. Paine), (sg) Wide Awake Feb 1883
- * The Collegian, (ss) The Leader London
- * The Deaf Playmates Story, (ss) Household Words Christmas 1852, uncredited; also published in error as by Charles Dickens.
- * The Factory Boy, (ss) The Leader London
- * The Farm Laborer The Father, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Apr 1851
- * The Farm Laborer The Son, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine May 1851
- * The Fortunes of the Reverend Caleb Ellison, (ss) Household Words Aug 30 1851, uncredited.
- * The Ghost That Appeared to Mrs. Wharton, (ss) Household Words Nov 2 1850, uncredited.
- * The Highest House in Wathendale, (ss) Household Words Jul 19 1851, uncredited.
- * The Maid-Servant, (ss) The Leader London
- * Middle-Class Education in England: Boys, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1864, uncredited.
- * Middle-Class Education in England: Girls, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1864, uncredited.
- * Nurses Wanted, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1865, uncredited.
- * The Old Governess, (ss) The Leader London
- * On, On, Forever, (pm)
- * Sketches from Life, (gp) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Feb 1851
- * What Christmas Is in Country Places, (ar) Household Words Christmas 1851, uncredited.
MARTINENGO-CESARESCO, EVELYN (Lilian Hazeldine Carrington) (1852-1931); (about) (chron.)
- * An Alpine Christmas Play, (??) The Atlantic Monthly Dec 1900
- * Folk Songs of Provence, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jun 1883, uncredited.
- * Folk-Dirges, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1877, uncredited.
- * Greek Songs of Calabria, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1881, uncredited.
- * La Scala, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Mar 1876, uncredited.
- * Sicilian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1877, uncredited.
- * Venetian Folk-Songs, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1880, uncredited.
MARTINEZ, CARLOS (fl. 1930s); pseudonym of Charles M. Martin, (1891-1954); other pseudonyms Jeff Carson & Colt Gunnison (chron.)
- * Anything but Murder!, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Jul 1933
- * Bad Debts, (ss) Complete Gang Novel Magazine Jun/Jul 1931
- * Black Widow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine Jan 1931
- * Blue Steel, (na) Gun Molls Magazine Feb 1932
- * The Devils Bookkeeper, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine Aug 1931
- * The Doorway to Hell, (nv) Gangland Stories Jan/Feb 1932
- * Fences of Hell, (nv) Racketeer and Gangland Stories May 1932
- * Flowers of Death, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Jul 1931
- * Fong Wus Hot Spot, (ss) Gangster Stories Apr 1930
- * Gats in the Hat, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine Sep 1931
- * Murder!, (ss) Racketeer Stories Mar/Apr 1932
- * The Pay-Off, (ss) Racketeer Stories Jan/Feb 1932
- * The Phantom Blade, (ss) Complete Underworld Novelettes Spr 1932
- * Roses from Rosie, (nv) Complete Gang Novel Magazine May 1932
- * A Snitch in Time, (ss) Racketeer Stories Dec 1930
- * The Squeal, (ss) The Underworld Magazine Mar 1932
- * Squealing Fingers, (ss) The Underworld Magazine May 1931
- * Tommies for Tomorrow, (ss) Gun Molls Magazine Nov 1931
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents