The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MILNE, A. A. (chron.) (continued)
- * The Island, (pm) St. Nicholas Oct 1924
- * It Could Have Happened That Way [Colby], (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine May 1951
- * It Was a Long Time Ago, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jul 1950
- * Journeys End, (pm) Harpers Magazine Feb 1926
- * Kanga Comes to the Forest, (sl) The Royal Magazine Oct 1926
- * King Hilary and the Beggar-man, (pm) Cassells Magazine Dec 1925
- * The Knight Whose Armour Didnt Squeak, (pm)
- * Knight-in-Armor, (pm) Harpers Magazine Sep 1926
- * Loved One, (ss) Good Housekeeping Aug 1949
- * The Making of a Short Christmas Story, (ss) Punch Almanack, as by A. A. M..
- * A Man Greatly Beloved, (ss) Good Housekeeping Feb 1950, as Greatly Beloved.
- * A Matter-of-Fact Fairy Tale, (ss); from Those Were the Days.
- * Miss Marlow at Play, (pl)
- * Miss Waterlow in Bed, (ss) Womans Home Companion Aug 1925
- * The Morning Plunge, (vi); from Holiday Time.
- * Mr. Milne Looks at Books [from By Way of Introduction], (ex) Methuen 1929
- * Mr. Pim Passes By, (pl) Smiths Magazine Jun 1921
- * Mullins, (ss) The Living Age Aug 2 1919
- * Murder at Eleven, (ss) A Table Near the Band, and other stories, Methuen 1950
- * Nearly Perfect, (ss) Cosmopolitan Aug 1950
- * New York Stage Successes:
* ___ Mr. Pim Passes By, (pl) Smiths Magazine Jun 1921
- * Offer Withdrawn, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1950
- * Once a Murderer, (ss) Cosmopolitan May 1946, as The Wine Glass.
- * Our Magazine Story, (ss) The Century Magazine Jul 1915
- * A Perfectly Ordinary Case of Blackmail, (ss) Colliers Jul 10 1948, as The Dear, Dead Past.
- * Pinkle Purr, (pm)
- * Princess and the Apple Tree, (ss) Womans Home Companion Oct 1925
- * The Rape of the Sherlock [Sherlock Holmes], (vi) Vanity Fair Oct 15 1903
- * The Red House Murder, (sl) Everybodys Magazine Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1921
- * Reginald Confesses He Has Written a Novel, (hu)
- * The Return, (ss) Colliers Sep 27 1919
- * Rosemary for Remembrance, (ss) The Windsor Magazine Oct 1915
- * Search for Small, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Dec 1927
- * The Secret, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Dec 1926
- * The Shakespearean Theory, (ss) Birthday Party and other stories, Dutton 1948
- * Sneezles, (pm) Harpers Magazine Feb 1926
- * Sparrow Tree Square, (ss) Womans Home Companion Sep 1925
- * The Stick: A True Story, (vi) Land & Water Dec 5 1918
- * Swing Song, (pm) Harpers Magazine Jun 1927
- * A Table Near the Band, (ss) Cosmopolitan Feb 1949
- * Three Dreams, (ss) Cosmopolitan Apr 1949
- * To an Old Bat, (pm)
- * Tommys Christmas Report, 1969, (fa) Pears Annual Christmas 1919
- * The Truth About Blayds, (pl) Everybodys Magazine Aug 1922
- * Twice Times, (pm) Harpers Magazine Jun 1926
- * Two Christopher Robin Poems, (gp) Harpers Magazine Feb 1926
- * The Wine Glass, (ss) Cosmopolitan May 1946; also as Once a Murderer.
- * Winnie-the-Pooh Finds a Tail, (sl) The Royal Magazine Jun 1926
- * Winnie-the-Pooh Goes Hunting, (sl) The Royal Magazine Jul 1926
- * The Wrong House, (pm) St. Nicholas Oct 1924
MILNE, JAMES (fl. 1910s-1930s) (chron.)
- * An Ambassador of Letters, (ar) Land & Water Jun 13 1918
- * Balmoral: Some Memories and Stories, (ar) Britannia and Eve Sep 1936
- * Dream That Happened, (ss) The Graphic Aug 20 1921
- * The Duke of Connaught in Canada, (ar) The Pall Mall Magazine Sep 1912
- * A Great Circulating Library, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1935
- * A Library of To-day, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1934
- * Literature in War Time, (ar) Land & Water Dec 28 1917
- * Memories of Eminent Victorians, (ar) Chamberss Journal Dec 1939
- * Mudies: The Diamond Jubilee of a Great Library, (ar) The Strand Magazine Aug 1919
- * The True Story of Bunty Pulls the Strings, (ar) The Pall Mall Magazine Mar 1912
MILNE, JAMES (fl. 1950s) (chron.)
- * What a Little Monkey!, (nb) Phoenix House 1958, as Wilberforce, Our Monkey.
- * Wilberforce, Our Monkey, (nb) Phoenix House 1958; also as What a Little Monkey!.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents