The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MORLEY, GEORGE (fl. 1890s-1900s) (chron.)
- * Authors Counties, III: Warwickshire: George Eliot, (ar) Atalanta Dec 1894
- * The Broken Dream, (ss) Gentlemans Magazine 19??
- * A Famous Modern Tournament, (ar) Atalanta Jun 1896
- * The Fate Line, (ss) Phil Mays Annual Win 1897
- * Haunts of the Poets: Shenstone & Warwickshire, (ar) Atalanta Aug 1896
- * The Merry Archer: A Greenwood Story, (ss) Atalanta Oct 1895
- * The Michelmas Rimming, (ss) The Argosy (UK) Sep 1900
- * The Other One, (ss) Atalanta Jul 1897
- * A Rustic Flirtation, (ss) Atalanta May 1895
- * Scenes in a Novelists Landscape, (ar) The Argosy (UK) Jul 1899
- * Shakespeares Birthday, (ar) Lippincotts Magazine May 1890
- * Some Magazines of 1839-40, (ar) Atalanta Feb 1896
- * The Son of His Mother: A Greenwood Story, (ss) Atalanta Apr 1896
- * When Winter Days Are Here, (ar) The Family Friend Dec 1903
MORLEY, HENRY (1822-1894); see pseudonym The King of the Hearth (chron.)
- * The Death of a Goblin, (ss) Household Words Dec 28 1850, uncredited.
- * Flower-Bells (with Mary Anne Hoare), (ss) Household Words Oct 29 1853, uncredited.
- * Frozen and Thawed, (ss) Household Words Feb 4 1854, uncredited; translated from Karl August Wildenhahn.
- * King of the Hearth, (ss) Household Words Nov 30 1850, uncredited.
- * My Wonderful Adventures in Skitzland, (ss) Household Words Jun 1 1850, uncredited.
MORLEY, WILFRED OWEN; pseudonym of Robert A. W. Lowndes, (1916-1998); other pseudonyms E. E. Clement, Arthur Cooke, Carol Grey, Carl Groener, Mallory Kent, John Lackland, Paul Dennis Lavond, John MacDougal, Richard Morrison, Robert Morrison, Michael Sherman, Peter Michael Sherman & Jay Tyler (chron.)
- * Ambition, (pm) Cosmic Stories Mar 1941
- * The Burrowers Beneath, (pm) Stirring Science Stories Apr 1941; see also under Robert A. W. Lowndes.
- * Dhactwhu!Remember? (with Jacques DeForest Erman), (nv) Super Science Stories Apr 1949; see also under Robert A. W. Lowndes.
- * ...Does Not Imply, (ss) Future Fantasy and Science Fiction Feb 1943
- * Forbidden Books, (pm) The Phantagraph Jun 1937, as by Robert A. W. Lowndes.
- * Highway, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Fll 1942; also as The Road to Nowhere, by Robert A. W. Lowndes; see also under Robert W. Lowndes.
- * Impasse Macabre, (vi) The Phantagraph May 1940
- * The Lemmings, (ss) Super Science Stories May 1942
- * The Long Wall, (ss) Stirring Science Stories Mar 1942
- * Mad Poet, (pm) The Phantagraph Jun 1940
- * A Matter of Philosophy, (vi) Science Fiction Sep 1941
- * A Message for Jean, (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Jun 1942
- * My Lady of the Emerald, (ss) Astonishing Stories Nov 1941
- * No Star Shall Fall, (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Dec 1941
- * Science Fiction Classics, (ar) Future Fiction Aug 1941
- * Science Fiction Spotlight, (cl) Fantascience Digest Nov/Dec 1941
- * The Slim People, (vi) Future Combined with Science Fiction Aug 1942
- * A Visit to the Ivory Tower, (ar) The Satellite Aug 1940
- * Visitant, (pm) The Phantagraph Aug 1940
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents