The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
ORMOND, K. K. (fl. 1990s-2000s) (chron.)
- * Beecher Street, (ss) Palace Corbie #6 1995
- * Bittersweet Fatherless Memories, (ss) Palace Corbie v2 #2 1993
- * Derelict, (vi) Cyber-Psychos AOD #7 1997
- * The Drawing of Manhood, (ss) Crossroads Jun 1995
- * Dreams of the Patriarch, (ss) Palace Corbie #5 1994
- * Five, Gorgeous Five, (vi) Epitaph #3 1997
- * Harolds Dress-Up Day, (ss) Into the Darkness #2 1994
- * Monument to the Victim, (pm) Black Lotus v1 #5 1996
- * Sex, Lies, and Derelict Dicks, (ss) Cyber-Psychos AOD #6 1995
- * Sins of the Grossly Deluded, (ss) Crossroads Jun 1995
- * Underachiever, (ss) Stygian Articles Spr 1995
- * Violations Control, (ss) Palace Corbie #8 1999
- * The Walk, (vi) Cyber-Psychos AOD #10 2001
- * The Women of Horror Roundtable, (sy) Wicked Mystic Fll/Win 1994
ORMONDE, CZENZI; [born Gladys Lucille Snell] (1906-2004) (chron.)
- * The Beautiful Time, (nv) Cosmopolitan Dec 1946
- * Cipriano, (ss) Colliers Jun 29 1946
- * Close Shave, (ss) Cosmopolitan Mar 1943
- * First Thing in the Morning, (vi) Colliers Jan 29 1944
- * For Better for Worse, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jun 1947
- * The Ghost of Cherry Street [Lida], (nv) Cosmopolitan Feb 1948
- * Honeymoon Deferred, (vi) Liberty Dec 25 1943
- * Just the Two of Us, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jul 1948
- * Laughter from Downstairs, (ss) Cosmopolitan Jul 1946
- * Lidas First Fling [Lida], (ss) Cosmopolitan Sep 1948
- * Mother Was a Problem, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Jan 25 1958
- * The Picnic, (??) Colliers Jan 15 1944
- * Present for Peggy, (ss) Colliers Jul 10 1943
- * A Present for the Bride, (nv) Cosmopolitan Aug 1947
- * The Right to Walk Alone, (ss) The American Magazine Aug 1947
- * Say Good-By to the Lady, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 31 1947
- * The Sound of Your Name, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 17 1946
- * The Suitcase from Heaven [Lida], (nv) Cosmopolitan Jun 1948
- * The Ten-Cent Miracle, (vi) Colliers Jul 31 1943
- * The Wonderful Day, (nv) Cosmopolitan Sep 1947
ORMSBEE, HELEN (fl. 1900s-1940s) (chron.)
- * Backstage with Actors, (ex) 1938
- * How Ibsen came to South Creek, (ss) The Cavalier Oct 1909
- * Little Box, Big Box, Bandbox, (ss) Mystery Magazine Apr 1927
- * Long Shadow, (ss) Womans Home Companion Mar 1921
- * Man Who Failed, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Apr 1912
- * Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory, (ss) Cosmopolitan Apr 1948
- * Something in View, (ss) McCalls Dec 1925
- * [title unknown], (ss) McClures Jun 1926
ORMSBY, JOHN (1829-1895) (chron.)
- * Andrew Marvell, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jul 1869
- * The Art of Alpine Travel, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1862, uncredited.
- * A Days Pleasure with the Criminal Classes, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine May 1864, uncredited.
- * Don Quixotes Country, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1867, uncredited.
- * Guzman de Alfarache and the Gusto Picaresco, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jan 1877, uncredited.
- * The Knapsack in Spain, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aug, Sep 1867, uncredited.
- * Loose Men, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1879, uncredited.
- * People I Have Hated, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1871, uncredited.
- * A Pilgrimage to Yuste, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1869, uncredited.
- * Quevedo, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1880, as by J. O..
- * The Spanish Comic Novel: Lazarillo de Tormes, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Jun 1875, uncredited.
- * The Western Pyrenees, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1870, uncredited.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents