The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MILLINGTON, POWELL (fl. 1890s-1900s) (chron.)
- * Burnt Fingers, (ss) Temple Bar Feb 1901
- * The Diminutive of the She-Bear, (ss) Pearsons Magazine Aug 1902
- * A Dogs Eye View, (ss) The Pall Mall Magazine Mar 1907
- * Festina Lente, (ss) Temple Bar Apr 1901
- * For Gallantry in Action, (vi) Munseys Magazine Aug 1902
- * The Force of Circumstances, (ss) Pearsons Magazine Dec 1903
- * The Gospel of the Air-Ball, (ss) Temple Bar
- * In Loco Parentis, (ss) The Cornhill Magazine Dec 1903
- * An Incident in Guerrilla Warfare, (ss) The Cornhill Magazine Jun 1903
- * The Swing of the Pendulum, (ss) The Scrap Book Dec 1907
MILLINGTON, THOMAS STREET (1821-1906?) (chron.)
- * Balloons and Parachutes, (ar) The Boys Own Paper Aug 30 1879, uncredited.
- * Elasticity, and How We Jump, (ar) The Boys Own Paper May 17 1879, uncredited.
- * A Great Mistake. A Story of Adventure, (sl) The Boys Own Paper Oct 3, Oct 10, Oct 17, Oct 24, Oct 31, Nov 7, Nov 14, Nov 21, Nov 28, Dec 5, Dec 12, Dec 19, Dec 26 1885,
Jan 2, Jan 9, Jan 16, Jan 23, Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 13, Mar 20, Mar 27, Apr 3, Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 24, May 1,
May 8, May 15, May 22, May 29, Jun 5 1886
- * Heights and Flights, (ss) The Boys Own Paper Sep 20 1879, uncredited.
- * John Armigers Start in Life, (ex) The Boys Own Paper Apr 26 1879, uncredited; excerpt from forthcoming Boy and Man (London:Religious Tract Society, 1887).
- * Mind Your Own Business, (sl) The Boys Own Paper Feb 15, Feb 22, Mar 1, Mar 8, Mar 15, Mar 22, Mar 29, Apr 5, Apr 12 1879, uncredited.
- * Too Bad!, (ar) The Boys Own Paper Sep 13 1879, uncredited.
- * Under a Cloud, (sl) The Boys Own Paper May 10, May 17, May 24, May 31, Jun 7, Jun 14, Jun 21, Jun 28, Jul 5, Jul 12, Jul 19, Jul 26, Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16 1879, uncredited.
- * Ups and Downs, (ss) The Boys Own Paper May 24 1879, uncredited.
MILLS, A(rthur) WALLIS (1878-1940); (about) (chron.) (art)
- * Adventures on the Underground; or, Electrification in Six Shocks, (cs) The Pall Mall Magazine Jan 1906
- * Arent you ashamed, sir..., (ct) The Pall Mall Magazine Jan 1908
- * Eminent Oculist and Lady, (ct) Gaiety Jan 1923
- * Everyman, (ct) The Grand Magazine Feb 1925
- * Merely an Apology, (ct) The Grand Magazine Sep 1924
- * A Page of Humour, (hu) Hutchinsons Magazine Feb 1925
- * Pompous Individual and Flippant Visitor, (ct) Gaiety Dec 1922
- * See That Man Over there?, (ct) Gaiety Apr 1924
- * ...These Ere New Poor, (ct) Gaiety Feb 1923
- * Trials of the Great, (ct) Gaiety Sep 1922
- * The Youth of To-day Thinks It Will Never Grow Old, but It Does, (ct) Gaiety Nov 1922
MILLS, ARTHUR (Frederick Hobart) (1887-1955); (about) (chron.)
- * The Altar of Her Heart, (ss) The Sovereign Magazine May 1922
- * Arfie, (ss) Britannia and Eve Sep 1946
- * The Big Fence, (ss) Hutchinsons Magazine Oct 1921
- * Buffalos Daughter, (ss) The Grand Magazine Jun 1934
- * Call It a Day, (ss) Britannia and Eve Apr 1949
- * Calling at Trinidad, (ss) The Passing Show Jun 6 1936
- * Camp Fire, (ss) Argosy All-Story Weekly Mar 1 1924
- * Captain Wadhams Compliments, (ss) The Danger Trail Oct 1926
- * Carelessness, (ss) Britannia and Eve Dec 1939
- * Club Sandwich, (ss) Hutchinsons Magazine Jun 1926
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents