The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
MILNER, ASHLEY (fl. 1910s) (chron.)
- * All Except Deborah, (ss) The Novel Magazine Jan 1911
- * Cornish Rose and London Pride, (ss) Yes or No Aug 12 1911
- * A Dual Performance, (ss) Yes or No Nov 25 1911
- * The Fabric and the Dream, (ss) The Grand Magazine Jul 1919
- * Gideon Streath, Philanthropist, (ss) The Novel Magazine Aug 1911
- * In Borrowed Grandeur, (ss) The Weekly Tale-Teller May 27 1911
- * 986 Gerrard, (ss) The Novel Magazine May 1912
- * Rough Luck for Festus, (ss) The Weekly Tale-Teller Oct 21 1911
- * The Woman Who Loved Sentiment, (ss) Cassells Magazine of Fiction Jun 1915
MILNES, RICHARD MONCKTON (, 1st Baron Houghton) (1809-1885); (about) (chron.)
- * The Brook-Side, (pm) Appletons Journal May 21 1870
- * Carpe Diem, (pm)
- * A Childs Song, (pm)
- * The Church of the World, (pm)
- * Could Jenny Lind Really Sing, (es); from Gossip of the Century.
- * The Dentist, (es); from Gossip of the Century.
- * A Fleeting Season, (pm) The Golden Argosy Feb 27 1886
- * The Flight of Youth, (pm) 1833, uncredited.
- * Good Living, (pm)
- * Good Night, (pm) The Golden Argosy Mar 15 1884
- * Good-Night (music by Carl Baermann), (sg) Wide Awake Dec 1883
- * Historical Contrast. May, 1701: December, 1863, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Feb 1864, as by Hn.
- * Lady Moon. A Duet (music by Frederic Archer) (edited by Louis C. Elson), (sg) Wide Awake Nov 1882
- * The Long-Ago, (pm), uncredited.
- * Maxims and Precepts, (ms)
- * A Reminiscence of Cardinal Wiseman, (bg) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1865, as by Hn.
- * The Shining Hour, (pm) The Golden Argosy Apr 18 1885
- * Small Things, (pm)
- * A Spanish Anecdote, (pm) Scribners Monthly Jul 1876
- * Strangers Yet!, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Apr 1860
- * Unspoken Dialogue, (pm) The Cornhill Magazine Feb 1860
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents