The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PEARSON, MARTIN; pseudonym of Donald A. Wollheim, (1914-1990); (about) ; other pseudonyms Graham Conway, Arthur Cooke, Millard Verne Gordon, David Grinnell, Allen Warland, Braxton Wells, W. Malcolm White, Lawrence Woods & X (chron.)
- * Ajax of Ajax [Ajax Calkins], (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Aug 1942
- * Asteroid 745: Mauritia, (ss) Orbit v1 #1 1953
- * Cosmos Eye, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Spr 1941
- * Destiny World [Ajax Calkins], (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Dec 1941
- * The Embassy (with C. M. Kornbluth), (ss) Astounding Mar 1942, as by Martin Pearson.
- * The Hidden Conflict, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Fll 1942
- * The Key to the Dark Planet, (ss) Future Fantasy and Science Fiction Dec 1942
- * The Mask of Demeter (with Cecil Corwin), (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Jan 1953
- * The Millionth Year, (ss) Science Fiction Stories Apr 1943
- * Mimic, (ss) Astonishing Stories Dec 1942; see also under Donald A. Wollheim.
- * Mye Day [Ajax Calkins], (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Apr 1942
- * Nothing, (ss) Astonishing Stories Oct 1942
- * Observation Platform, (ss) Saturn, The Magazine of Science Fiction Oct 1957
- * The Planet Called Aquella, (ss) Super Science Stories Nov 1942; also as Aquella, by Donald A. Wollheim.
- * Planet Passage, (ss) Future Fantasy and Science Fiction Oct 1942
- * Pogo Planet [Ajax Calkins], (ss) Future Combined with Science Fiction Oct 1941
- * Private World, (ss) 10 Story Fantasy Spr 1951
- * The Second Satellite, (ss) Future Fantasy and Science Fiction Feb 1943
- * So You Want to Be a Space-Flier? (with C. M. Kornbluth), (ar) Cosmic Stories May 1941, as by Martin Pearson.
- * The Unfinished City, (ss) Stirring Science Stories Mar 1942; also as The God of Oo, by Allen Warland.
- * Up There, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Sum 1942; see also under Donald A. Wollheim.
- * The World on the Edge of the Universe, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Sum 1941
PEARY, ROBERT E(dwin) (1856-1920) (chron.)
- * Air Power of the U.S., (ar) The Saturday Evening Post May 12 1917
- * At the Top of the World, (ar) Boys Life Apr 1920
- * The Discovery of the North Pole, (ia) Hamptons Magazine Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep 1910
- * Fighting the Arctic Ice, (ar) The Pall Mall Magazine Aug 1905
- * Fourth of July at the North Pole, (ex); from Northward Over the Great Ice".
- * Hunting Musk-Oxen Near the Pole, (ar) The Windsor Magazine Feb 1898
- * In Greelys Old Camp at Fort Conger, (ar) McClures Jan 1900
- * The Last Years of Arctic Work, (ia) McClures Feb 1903
- * Living Off the Country, (ar) The Century Magazine Oct 1917
- * The Lure of the North Pole, (ar) The Pall Mall Magazine Sep 1906
- * Moving on the North Pole, (ar) McClures Mar 1899
- * Nearest the North Pole. First Complete Report of the Peary Arctic Clubs Latest Expedition, (ar) Harpers Monthly Magazine Feb, Mar 1907
- * Routes to the North Pole, (ar) The Outing Magazine Feb 1908
- * When I Faced Starvation, (ar) The Saturday Evening Post Apr 23 1898
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents