The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PINE, (E.) THEODORE; pseudonym of Emil Petaja, (1915-2000); other pseudonym H. J. Swanza (chron.)
- * Asphodel, (pm) Futuria Fantasia Win 1940; see also under Emil Petaja.
- * Death House Brood, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Oct 1945
- * Hold Your Pose, Killer!, (ss) Ten Detective Aces Oct 1946
- * Murder-Go-Round, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Jun 1945
- * Phantasy in Folklore, (ar) The Phantagraph Oct 1936
- * Picture of Homicide, (ss) Ten Detective Aces Mar 1946
- * Pin-Up Foil, (ss) 10-Story Detective Magazine Dec 1945
- * The Secret of Satellite Seven (with Henry Hasse), (nv) Amazing Stories Feb 1952, as by Theodore Pine.
- * The Sky Hermit, (pm) The Phantagraph Nov/Dec 1935
- * The Two Doors, (ss) Unusual Stories Win 1935
- * Yoke for a Maverick, (ss) Western Trails Feb 1946
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents