The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PALMER, LOUISE (chron.)
- * Cured, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Mar 1862, uncredited.
- * Found in an Apron Pocket, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Jul 1860, uncredited.
- * Philip Raynors Sacrifice, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Feb 1863, uncredited.
- * Tangled Threads, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine Feb 1862, uncredited.
- * A Theory Worked Out, (ss) Harpers New Monthly Magazine May 1863, uncredited.
PALMER, RAYMOND (Edward) (1927- ) (chron.)
- * Concordespionage, (ar) Rex #27 1971
- * If Youre a Bird Fancier, Beware of the Swallows of Russia, (ar) Rex #29 1972
- * Meet the [envy, envy!] Celluloid Millionaires, (ar) Rex #24 1971
- * The Money-Printing World of Television, (ar) Rex #34 1972
- * The Show Biz Bonanza, (ar) Rex #23 1971
- * Sing Along with the Music Millionaires, (ar) Rex #25 1971
- * The Spies Who Came in from the Cold, (ar) Rex #28 1971
- * The Truth About Spies, (ar) Rex #26 1971
- * Why Men Fight the Bulls, (ar) Rex #29 1972
- * Why They Call It Commercial Television, (ar) Rex #35 1972
PALMER, RAYMOND A(rthur) (1910-1977); see pseudonyms George Bell, Lu Kella, J. W. Pelkie, Wallace Quitman, Robert N. Webster & Rae Winters; (about) (chron.) (art)
- * Aces Back to Back, (ss) True Gang Life Jul 1935
- * Alibi Bait, (nv) True Gang Life Apr 1935
- * The Ancient Alphabet (with Richard S. Shaver), (ar) The Hidden World Spr 1961
- * Ancient Artifacts, (ar) The Hidden World Sum 1964
- * As the Twig Is Bent..., (ar) The Hidden World Spr 1964
- * The Atomic Age Sex Murders, (ss) Universe Science Fiction Mar 1955
- * A Biographical Sketch of August W. Derleth, (bg) Fantasy Magazine Mar 1936
- * Black World, (na) Amazing Stories Mar, Apr 1940, as by A. R. Steber.
- * The Blinding Ray, (nv) Amazing Stories Aug 1938, as by A. R. Steber.
- * The Bloody Corner (with Jack Heil), (ts) True Gang Life Apr 1936
- * The Blush of Death, (na) Murder Mysteries Jan 1935
- * A Bottle of Wine, (ms) Other Worlds Science Stories Apr 1956
- * Catalyst Planet, (ss) Thrilling Wonder Stories Aug 1938
- * The Cobra Strikes [Carla Romaunt], (ss) Scarlet Adventuress Nov 1936
- * Commentary on Pages 1-192, Vol. A-1, (ar) The Hidden World Sum 1961
- * Cosmos - Chapter 10: Conference at Copernicus, (rr) Fantasy Magazine Mar 1934
- * Covering the Cover, (ed) Universe Science Fiction Jan 1955
- * Crimson Heart [Carla Romaunt], (ss) Scarlet Adventuress Sep 1936
- * Death Laughs Out Loud, (na) Murder Mysteries Apr 1935
- * The Decade of Death in Cleveland, O. (with Jack Heil), (ts) True Gang Life Feb 1936
- * The Devils Empire, (nv) Mystic Magazine Jan 1954
- * Diagnosis, (ss) Other Worlds Mar 1953
- * Dimension Doom, (nv) Science Fiction v1 #4, v1 #5 1933
- * Done Your Good Turn Today?, (ms) Flying Saucers from Other Worlds Sep 1957
- * Doorway to Hell, (na) Fantastic Adventures Feb, Mar 1942, as by Frank Patton.
- * Editorial, (ed) The Hidden World
- * Editorial, (ed) Other Worlds Science Stories Nov 1950
- * The Editors Notebook, (ed) Fantastic Adventures, Sep 1947; May 39 - Oct 47.
- * Escape from Antarctica, (ss) Science Fiction Digest Jun 1933
- * Eye of the Temptress, (nv) Other Worlds Science Stories Mar 1951
- * The Facts Behind the Mystery, (ar) Fantastic Jul 1958
- * Flying Saucers & the Stymie Factor, (ar) Science Fiction Review #25 1978
- * From the Crows Next, (ed) South Sea Stories Dec 1939
- * Funeral Guns (with Lawrence A. Keating), (nv) True Gang Life Sep 1936
- * The Hell Ship, (nv) If Mar 1952
- * The Hidden Kingdom, (nv) Mystic Magazine Nov 1953
- * Hot Lipstick, (ss) Scarlet Adventuress Mar 1936
- * How to Use the Shaver Alphabet, (ar) Amazing Stories Jun 1947
- * I Flew in a Flying Saucer (with A. V. G.), (na) Other Worlds Science Stories Oct, Dec 1951
- * I Remember Lemuria! (with Richard S. Shaver) [Mutan Mion], (na) Amazing Stories Mar 1945, as by Richard S. Shaver.
- * Ill Tell My Big Brother, (ss) Other Worlds Science Stories Jul 1955
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents