The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
RUSKIN, JOHN (1819-1900) (chron.)
- * Another Motto for the Little Magazine, (ms)
- * Character Molds the Face, (ms)
- * Dame Wiggins of Lee, (pm) 1883
- * The Goodness of God, (ms)
- * The Independent House-Fly, (ms)
- * John Ruskin on Sound Business, (ms)
- * The Old Water Wheel, (pm) Friendships Offering 1841
- * Our Unholy Idolatry of Shadows, (ms)
- * The Qualities of Great Art, (ms)
- * Ruskin and Effie Gray (with Effie Gray), (lt) The Cornhill Magazine Win 1946, Spr 1947
- * Ruskin on Judas Iscariot, (ar) McClures Aug 1905
- * Ruskin on Pictures, (ms)
- * Sir Joshua and Holbein, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Mar 1860, uncredited.
- * Trust Thou Thy Love, (pm)
- * An Unpublished Letter of John Ruskin, (lt) The Strand Magazine Jan 1916
- * Unto This Last
* ___ 1. The Roots of Honour, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aug 1860, as by J. R..
* ___ 2. The Veins of Wealth, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Sep 1860, as by J. R..
* ___ 3. Qui Judicatis Terram, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Oct 1860, as by J. R..
* ___ 4. Ad Valorem, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Nov 1860, as by J. R..
- * English Men and Women of Letters of the 19th Century. 11. John Ruskin by Lucy Toulmin Smith, (ar) Atalanta Aug 1889
- * The Handwriting of John Ruskin by J. Holt Schooling, (ar) The Strand Magazine Dec 1895
- * John Ruskin as Artist by Frank Rinder, (ar) The Argosy (UK) Mar 1901
- * John Ruskin at Home by M. H. Spielmann, (ar) McClures Mar 1894
- * John Ruskin by W. G. Collingwood, (bg) Temple Bar Jun 1906
- * John Ruskin, uncredited, (ar) The Times 1919
- * Mr. Ruskin by Miss Acland, (pt) The Windsor Magazine Feb 1895
- * Nightmares of Punch and Judy in Ruskin and M.R. James by Roger Craik, (ar) Fantasy Commentator Fll 1996
- * Portraits of Celebrities at Different Times of Their Lives, (cl) The Strand Magazine Feb 1891
- * Ruskin and His Books: An Interview with His Publisher by E. T. Cook, (bg) The Strand Magazine Dec 1902
- * The Ruskin Museum and Its Treasures by Alfred Sprigg, (ar) The Windsor Magazine Feb 1895
- * Ruskin: Love and Economics by Peter Quennell, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Aut 1948
- * Ruskin: The Middle Years by Peter Quennell, (ar) The Cornhill Magazine Spr 1948
- * The Story of a Great Literary Undertaking by E. T. Cook, (ar) The Pall Mall Magazine Oct 1909
RUSS, JOANNA (Ruth) (1937-2011); (about) (chron.)
- * À la Mode, (pm) Epoch Fll 1955
- * Books, (rc) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Apr 1971; Oct 67, Jan, Jul, Dec 68, Apr, Aug, Sep 69, Jan, Jul 70, Feb, Apr, Nov 71, Dec 72, Feb, Jul 73, Feb 74, Jan, Mar, Apr 75, Nov 76, Feb, Jun, Nov 79, Feb 80.
- * Botanical Gardens, (pm) Epoch Fll 1955
- * Come Closer, (ss) Magazine of Horror Aug 1965
- * Daddys Girl, (ss) Epoch Spr 1975
- * Dragons and Dimwits, (vi) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Dec 1979
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents