The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
SINGER, ISAAC BASHEVIS (chron.) (continued)
- * Joseph and Koza, (ss) Boys Life Mar 1969
- * The Lecture, (ss) Playboy Dec 1967
- * A Match for a Princess, (ss) Redbook Aug 1967
- * Mendel I Thought, (ss) Playboy Jan 1977
- * My Adventures As an Idealist, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Nov 18 1967
- * My Fathers Courthouse, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 4 1963
- * The Needle, (ss)
- * The Needle, (ss) Cosmopolitan Aug 1966
- * On the Way to the Poor House, (ss) Playboy Oct 1969
- * One Who Came Back, (ss) Commentary Feb 1960; translated by Mirra Ginsburg.
- * The Parrot, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jun 1966; translated by Ruth Whitman.
- * A Party in Miami Beach, (ss) Playboy Jun 1978
- * Pigeons, (ss) Esquire Aug 1967
- * Powers, (ss) Harpers Magazine Oct 1967; translated by Isaac Bashevis Singer & Dorothea Straus.
- * The Prodigal Fool, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Feb 26 1966
- * Remnants, (ss) Playboy Dec 1983
- * The Riddle, (ss) Playboy Jan 1967
- * A Sacrifice, (ss) Harpers Magazine Feb 1964; translated by Hannah Goldstein.
- * Shiddah and Kuziba, (ss) Commentary Mar 1961; translated by Elizabeth Pollet.
- * Something Is There, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jun 1970; translated by Rosanna Garber & Isaac Bashevis Singer.
- * The Spinoza of Market Street, (ss) Esquire Oct 1961
- * A Tale of Two Sisters, (ss) Playboy Dec 1974
- * Three Stories for Children, (ex) Commentary Jul 1966; (from ZLATEH THE GOAT AND OTHER STORIES); translated by Elizabeth Shub.
- * Two Corpses Go Dancing, (ss) Commentary Aug 1965; translated by Elizabeth Pollet & Joseph Singer.
- * Why Heisherik Was Born, (ss) Playboy Jan 1983
- * A Window to the World, (ss) Harpers Magazine Jan 2017; translated by Joseph Singer.
- * Yanda, (ss) Harpers Magazine May 1968; translated by Isaac Bashevis Singer & Dorothea Straus.
- * Yash the Chimney Sweep, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post May 4 1968; translated by Mirra Ginsburg.
- * Yentl the Yeshiva Boy, (ss) Commentary Sep 1962; translated by Marion Magid & Barbara Pollett.
SINGER, JON (fl. 1970s-2000s) (chron.)
- * Willow Pattern, (ss) Interfictions: An Anthology of Interstitial Writing, ed. Delia Sherman & Theodora Goss, Interstitial Arts Foundation 2007
- * [letter], (lt) Tangent Win 1977
SINGER, KURT (Deutsch) (1911-2005); (about) (chron.)
_____, as told to
- * The Anatomy of Espionage, (ts) The Blue Book Magazine Aug 1951
- * Arctic Attack, (ar) Adventure Feb 1944
- * The Captain with the Red Beard, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Sep 1950
- * The Cat, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Oct 1950
- * The Chocolate Judge, (ts) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Jun 1963
- * The Daughter of Mata Hari, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Jan 1951
- * Death of a Spy, (ss) Sir! Apr 1953
- * Electronic Spies (with Lee O. Miller), (ar) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Nov 1962
- * The Girl Who Lived Before, (ar) Supernatural #1 1970
- * Journey into Oblivion, (ar) 1955
- * The Legend of Mata Hari, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Nov 1950
- * Murder by Hypnosis, (ar) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Sep 1961
- * Nevadas Gambling Spies, (ar) John Creasey Mystery Magazine Aug 1961
- * The Not So Blind Mice, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Apr 1951
- * The Nude Who Spied for Stalin, (ts) Adventure Trails Jan 1957
- * Russias Sabotage Plan, (ar) Mr. Nov 1951
- * Spies and Traitors of World War II, (ex) Prentice-Hall 1945
- * Spies in the Sky, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Sep 1951
- * The Woman Behind Klaus Fuchs, (nf) The Blue Book Magazine Dec 1950
SINGER, MARY (fl. 1920s-1940s) (chron.)
- * The Best Little Tip, (ss) The New Success Sep 1921
- * Broken Heart, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Jan 1931
- * Devotedly Yours, (ss) The American Magazine Jan 1922
- * Fathers, (ss) Good Housekeeping Aug 1927
- * Forgotten Magic, (ss) Good Housekeeping Apr 1928
- * A Girl Dares Greatly, (ss) The New Success Jun 1921
- * Half-Portion Jonesy, (ss) The American Magazine Oct 1926
- * He Got a Duchess, (ss) McClures May 1927
- * He Who GetsHas!, (ss) The American Magazine Dec 1920
- * If There Must Be Romance, (ss) McClures Aug 1926
- * If You Know Where Youre Going, (ss) Good Housekeeping Jul 1927
- * The Lie That Waked Tom Up, (ss) The American Magazine Aug 1921
- * Men Can Be So Blind!, (ss) Good Housekeeping Oct 1928
- * No Fool, Elaine, (ss) McClures Sep 1926
- * One Little Kick, (ss) Good Housekeeping Mar 1929
- * The Plans of Yesteryear, (ss) Metropolitan Magazine Oct 1922
- * Side-Tracked, (ss) The American Magazine Mar 1929
- * Stepmother, (ss) Good Housekeeping Feb 1930
- * The Unromantic Marriage, (ss) Womans Home Companion Aug 1945
- * Vacation, (ss) Ladies Home Journal Sep 1931
- * Where Theres a Bill Theres a Way, (ss) Success Oct 1921
- * Wise Guy!, (ss) Success Dec 1921
- * Yea, bo! Ive Lost My Job!, (ss) The New Success Jul 1921
SINGER, RICHARD (fl. 1980s-1990s) (chron.)
- * The Complex, (ss) Space and Time Win 1986
- * Cracked Image, (ss) Pig Iron #10 1982
- * The Encounter, (vi) Fantasy and Terror #8 1986
- * A Homeless Battle, (ss) Xizquil #3 1990
- * Jigsaw, (ss) Ice River #3 1988
- * Newly Renovated, (ss) Space and Time Win 1991
- * No Longer Working, (ss) Xizquil #10 1993
- * Pop Stars, (vi) Grue #4 1987
- * Raw Beneath the Surface, (ss) Beyond #7 1987
- * The Unshaping, (ss) New Pathways Into Science Fiction and Fantasy Mar 1988
- * [letter], (lt) Interzone Sum 1986
- * [letter], (lt) Science Fiction Eye #7 1990, #11 1992
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents