The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
SPALDING, NEIL J.; pseudonym of John F. Watt, (fl. 1940s-1950s); other pseudonyms Kenneth Boyce, Kenneth Boyea, Ian Bruce, June Bryony, John Ellis, James Elton, Bruce Fenton, Jean Gordon, Mack James, Mack Jones, Frank C. Kneller, Superintendent Maryin, Ray Mason, D. J. Mencer, D. J. Mencet, D. R. Mencet, Rod Patterson, James Robertson, John Robertson, Anne Scott, Neil J. Spaulding, Edward Stokes & Harry Travers (chron.)
SPALDING, [Rev.] SAMUEL C(harles) (1878-1962); see pseudonym Douglas Grey; (about) (chron.)
- * The Amphitheater Plot [Nick Carter], (sl) Detective Story Magazine Nov 20, Dec 5, Dec 20 1915, Jan 5, Jan 20 1916, as by Nick Carter; based on The Great Boxing Fraud by Andrew Murray (Union Jack #483, January 11, 1913).
- * Be a Self-Starter! Dont Wait for the Boss!, (ar) Peoples Favorite Magazine Jun/Jul 1920
- * Busy McBee Waterlooie, (ss) Detective Story Magazine Apr 5 1916
- * Hooks and I, (ss) The Argosy Nov 1906
- * The Verdict of the Knives, (ss) Detective Story Magazine Feb 20 1916
- * The Yellow Label [Nick Carter], (sl) Detective Story Magazine Oct 5, Oct 20, Nov 5 1915, as by Nick Carter; based on The Golden Calf by John Staniforth (Union Jack #534, January 3, 1914).
SPÅNGBERG, YIVA (chron.)
- * Stoppe den inte i munnen, man vet aldrig var den har varit!, by Diane Duane, (ss) Nova Science Fiction (Sweden) #17 2008; translated from the English (Dont Put That in Your Mouth, You Dont Know Where Its Been, Dont Forget Your Spacesuit, Dear ed. Jody Lynn Nye, Baen, 1996).
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents