The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
WALSH, THOMAS (chron.) (continued)
- * Poor Little Rich Kid, (ss) Colliers Apr 18 1936, as The Boy on the Train.
- * Reservation for Murder, (sl) The Saturday Evening Post Aug 11, Aug 18, Aug 25, Sep 1, Sep 8, Sep 15 1956
- * Rest Cure, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Dec 1 1945
- * The Sacrificial Goat, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jan 1978
- * The Second Chance, (ss) Colliers Mar 25 1939
- * The Second Man, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Apr 1983
- * Sentence of Death, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 23 1948
- * Showdown, (ss) Colliers Dec 18 1937; also as Always a Stranger.
- * The Silver Beast, (nv) Top-Notch Apr 1935
- * Sitting Duck, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jul 1982
- * Speak to Me of Love, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Dec 23 1944
- * Stakeout, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Mar 1978
- * Stick-Up [Tim Ferguson; Willie Klein], (ss) Colliers Dec 2 1939; also as Always Open and Shut.
- * The Stillness at 3:25, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Feb 1979
- * Stranger in the Park, (ss) Colliers Dec 27 1941
- * Street of Fear, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Mar 30 1957
- * Suicide Pact, (ss) Dime Detective Magazine Sep 1 1934
- * The Tattletale Wires, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Sep 11 1948
- * Terror in His Heart, (ss) Colliers Apr 15 1939, as Pigeon.
- * Three OClock Alarm, (ss) Colliers Nov 16 1940, as Night Alarm.
- * Through the Night, (nv) The Saturday Evening Post Oct 18 1947
- * Tip on the Gallant, (ss) Black Mask Nov 1933
- * The Trap, (ss) Good Housekeeping Nov 1945
- * The Visiting Corpse, (ss) Sure-Fire Detective Magazine Feb 1937
- * The Way It Looks, (ss) Ellery Queens Mystery Magazine Jul 23 1980
- * White Peril, (nv) Detective Fiction Weekly Apr 18 1936
- * Will You Always Be Helping Me?, (ss) Womans Home Companion Sep 1940, as Boy from Home.
- * Woman Expert [Cornelius Kerrigan], (ss) Colliers Jan 23 1937
- * WomenPests or Poison, (ss) Colliers Mar 19 1938, as Hot Money.
- * You Cant Change Sides, (ss) Colliers Jun 10 1939, as The Key.
WALSH, WILLIAM S. (1854-1919) (chron.)
- * Book-Talk, (br) Lippincotts Magazine Jan 1890
- * Book-Talk (with Maurice Francis Egan, Charles Morris & Melville Philips, (br) Lippincotts Magazine Feb 1890
- * Book-Talk (with Melville Phillips), (br) Lippincotts Magazine Apr 1890
- * Books of the Day, (br) The Columbian Magazine Apr 1911
- * In the Library (with Elizabeth Bisland & John Eliot Bowen, (br) Cosmopolitan Sep 1889
- * In the Library (with Elizabeth Bisland & John Habberton, (br) Cosmopolitan Oct 1889
- * In the Library (with George Parsons Lathrop), (br) Cosmopolitan Jan 1890
- * In the Library (with [Editor]), (br) Cosmopolitan Feb 1890
- * In the Library, (br) Cosmopolitan Apr 1890
WALSHE, DOUGLAS (Thomas George) (1880-1952); (about) (chron.)
- * Antipathies, (ss) The 20-Story Magazine Feb 1924
- * The Bad Boy of the Family, (sl) Cheer Boys Cheer Aug 24, Aug 31, Sep 7, Sep 14, Sep 28, Oct 12, Oct 26 1912
- * The Custom of the Country, (ss) McClures Apr 1924
- * Dummy, (ss) The Story-teller Jun 1923
- * A Girl of the Day, (ss) Annie S. Swans Annual 19??
- * Mother, (sl) Womans World (UK) May 6 1916
- * Rondeau, (pm) The Story-teller Jul 1907
- * The Soft Spot, (ss) The Saturday Evening Post Apr 28 1923
- * A Table-Tennis Tragedy, (pm) The Windsor Magazine Oct 1902
- * Who Kissed Him?, (ss) Yes or No Aug 10 1907
- * The Workhouse Boy, (sl) The Boys Friend Oct 7 1911
WALSTAB, G. A. (1834-1909) (chron.)
- * Double Harness, Or, Pierce Charltons Wives, (sl) Colonial Monthly Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1869, Jan 1870
- * Lot 33, A New Years Tale, (ss) Colonial Monthly Jan 1870
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents