The FictionMags Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
BENJAMIN, ALBERT (chron.)
- * It Takes All Kinds, (cl) The American Magazine Apr, Oct 1934, Jun 1935, Nov, Dec 1936, Mar, Jun, Nov 1937, Jan, Apr, Dec 1938
BENJAMIN, ANNA NORTHEND (chron.)
- * In a Manila Convent, (ar) The Junior Munsey Jul 1901
- * The Japanese Drama in America, (ar) Metropolitan Magazine Oct 1901
- * The Majors Story, (ss) Munseys Magazine Nov 1898
- * The New Japan, (ia) Ainslees Magazine May 1901
- * The New Woman of Japan, (ar) The Puritan Feb 1901
- * Russia in the East, (ia) Munseys Magazine Jun 1901
- * Russias March to the East, (ia) Ainslees Magazine Nov 1900
- * Russias Vodka Monopoly, (ia) Ainslees Magazine Jan 1902
- * Siberian Evangeline, (ss) The Atlantic Monthly Apr 1902
- * Tennessees Centennial, (ar) The Puritan Aug 1897
- * That Blessed Boy, (vi) Munseys Magazine Aug 1899
- * Two Courtiers of the Queen, (ss) The Puritan Mar 1899
- * The Unprotected Woman, (ar) The Puritan Feb 1901
- * When the Mikado Is Host, (ar) The Junior Munsey May 1901
- * Woman in the Far East, (ia) Ainslees Magazine Jul 1901
BENJAMIN, JAY WILMER; [i.e., Joseph Wilmer Benjamin, III] (1902-1977); (about) (chron.)
- * Drowned Argosies, (ss) Weird Tales Jul 1934
- * Eric Martins Nemesis, (ss) Weird Tales Mar 1937
- * Golfs an Old Mans Game, (ss) Bluebook Jul 1952
- * Hitting Is My Business, (ss) Super Sports Oct 1949
- * Homecoming Day, (ss) Weird Tales Mar 1936
- * Horsehides, Horseshoes, and Horselaughs, (ss) Complete Sports Jan 1950
- * Letter from Korea, (nf) Railroad Magazine Jul 1952
- * The Man Who Saw Red, (ss) Weird Tales Nov 1933
- * The Snappy Warrior, (ss) Street & Smiths Sport Story Magazine Apr 10 1932
- * Stratosphere Basket Buster, (ss) All Sports Aug 1949
- * Terror at Short, (ss) Ten Story Sports Apr 1953
- * The Wizardry of Ndeze, (ss) Jungle Stories Win 1953/54
- * [extract from letter], (lt) Bluebook May 1953
- * [letter], (lt) Weird Tales Mar, Jun 1934, Sep 1937
BENJAMIN, JUDY-LYNN; maiden name of Judy-Lynn del Rey, (1943-1986)
- * Associate Editor:
___ Galaxy, Jun 1966 May 1969.
___ If, Jun 1966 May 1969.
___ International Science Fiction.
___ Worlds of Fantasy, #1.
___ Worlds of Tomorrow, Aug 1966 May 1967.
- * Managing Editor:
___ Galaxy, Jul 1969 Aug 1973.
___ If, Jul 1969 Feb 1972.
___ Worlds of Fantasy, #2, 3, 4.
___ Worlds of If, Mar 1972 May 1973.
___ Worlds of Tomorrow, #24 Spr 1971.
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents