Million: The Magazine about Popular Fiction [#7, January-February 1992] ed. David Pringle (Popular Fictions, £2.25, 68pp, A4)
- 4 · Editorial · David Pringle · ed
- 4 · Readers Letters · [The Readers] · lt
- 6 · Adventures in Storytelling [Hammond Innes] · Stan Nicholls · iv; Meeting Britains grand master of adventure.
- 10 · Master of Historical Reality and Romance [E.V. Thompson] · Mary Cadogan · iv; A leading writer of historical sagas is interviewed.
- 13 · Slightly Foxed: On the Twilight Edge · David Langford · cl; Does the supernatural belong in detective fiction?.
- 14 · Passport for a Hero [James Leasor] · Colin Munro · iv; The creator of Dr Jason Love is profiled.
- 18 · Prolificity · Brad Spurgeon · ar; A questionnaire was sent to the worlds most prolific writers; here is a report on their responses.
- 21 · Eighty Years of Romance · Jay Dixon · ar; On the history of Mills & Boon, perhaps the most famous name in British fiction publishing.
- 26 · Shopping and Thinking [Lisa Appignanesi] · Wendy Bradley · iv; Talking to Lisa Appignanesi, author of five Mills & Boon novels, who has now broken out.
- 28 · Strands of Memory · Mike Ashley · ar; The Strand Magazine, original home of Doyles Sherlock Holmes and E. Nesbits Five Children, is celebrated.
- 32 · Leaning Towards a Primitive Socialism [Campbell Armstrong] · Ruth Eglesfield · iv; Interviewing the author of Jig, Mazurka and other dances of fear.
- 36 · Classic Books About Popular Fiction, 6: New Maps of Hell by Kingsley Amis · Graham Andrews · ar [Kingsley Amis]; Recalling a witty and opinionated book about genre fiction.
- 38 · Waiting for Mailers Big One [Norman Mailer] · Gregory Feeley · iv; The Alpha Male of American letters has written a spy novel, which should come as no surprise.
- 43 · Fit to Be Tied: Tales of Wells Fargo · Graham Andrews · cl [Frank Gruber]; Remembering a TV spin off book by the late Frank Gruber.
- 44 · Yesterdays Bestsellers, 7: Hank Janson · Brian Stableford · ar [Hank Janson]; About the post-war tough guy of British paperback fiction.
- 46 · The Rise of Hank Janson · Steve Holland · ms [Hank Janson]
- 50 · Novels Reviewed · [Misc.] · br; Romance, historicals, crime, thrillers and horror reviewed.
- 61 · Where Theres Will, Theres the Way!, by Will Eisner · Pete Crowther · br; Reintroducing a master of the graphic-novel form.
- 64 · Books About Popular Fiction: September-November 1991 · [Misc.] · bi