The Saturday Evening Post [v215 #40, April 3, 1943] (10½" x 13½", cover by Norman Rockwell)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- Miracle in the Rain · Ben Hecht · ss; A love, born in the rain, that walked across seas.
- Butterflies in the Belfry · Phyllis Duganne · ss; Scratch a butterfly chaser and you find dynamite.
- A for Apple · D. K. Findlay · ss; The story of why a mediocre bombing crew was great.
- Boysi and the Never-Cat · Glenn Allan · ss; Boysis technique of speeding unwanted guests.
- I Remember, I Remember · Mosser Mauger · ss; An invented hero-sweetheart embarrassingly comes to life.
- 28 · Last Man Off Wake Island [Part 1 of 3] · Lt. Col. Walter L. J. Baylor, USMC & Cecil Carnes · ar; Wakes gallant defense as seen at the ringside.
- The Guy Wizard of York · David Wittels · ar; A cherubic little millionaire whose wizardry is routine.
- Books That Shook the World · Bennett Cerf · ar
- No Mammas Girls · Mary Green & Mark Murphy · ar; How sailors wives keep the home fires burning.
- Our Number One Ace Comes Home · Capt. Garrett Graham, USMCR · ar; Capt. Joe Foss, who met heroism over Guadalcanal.
- Hospital Ship · Cmdr. Mackey Lewis, USN & Josef Israels · ar; The Navys floating hospitals under full steam.
- True or False? · Joseph W. Ellison · ar; The story of an ancient plaque that has scientists guessing (Sir Francis Drake ?)
- Ramrod [Part 2 of 7] · Luke Short · sl; A Gun Fight for the Circle 66 and a Legal Coup.