The Saturday Evening Post [v230 #17, October 26, 1957] (10½" x 13½", cover by John Clymer)
Details taken from eBay listing.
- Love Is a Risk · Nancy Pope Mayorga · ss; illustrated by Coby Whitmore
- The Brushoff · Peggy Simson Curry · ss
- Trial Surgery · Kenneth Landon · ss
- The Child No One Wanted · Neill C. Wilson · ss; illustrated by R. G. Harris
- Death on the Water Front · Milton MacKaye · ar; the story of the terrible blast that shook Texas City, Texas in 1947 killing over 500 people. Includes 6 photos of the wreckage and dead and of W. H. Sandberg, SS Greencamp, wreck of the Wilson B. Keane.; illustrated by [photos]
- The Face of America: The Hues of Autumn · Harland Sutherland · pi; a two page photo of East Andover, New Hampshire.
- Johnny Can Read in Joplin Missouri · [Misc.] · ar; with photos of Bobby Seiler, Cheryl Peck and other students by Roul Tunley.; illustrated by [photos]
- An American Is Tried in Paris · Toni Howard · ar; the story of Joe Daigneault.
- Pro Footballs All-Around Man · Stanley Frank · ar; with photos of Frank Gifford that includes Mamie Van Doren.
- Good Duty If You Can Get It · John Burns · pi; the story of the Air Force Academy. Photos include Gary Carschinick with Tom Riesland, Don Madonna, George Clark.
- They All Gave Me Advice · Leonard Lyons · ar; includes photos of Peggy Hopkins Joyce, Billy Rose, Ethel Barrymore, Frank Haugue, Robert Merril, Gypsy Rose Lee, John Barrymore, Edie Adams with Ernie Kovacs.
- Hornblower and the Star of the South [Part 2 of 2; Horatio Hornblower] · C. S. Forester · sl; illustrated by Ken Riley
- Trouble at Midas Creek [Part 4 of 7] · Robert Ormond Case · sl