Suspense, the Mystery Magazine [v1 #3, January/February 1947] (Suspense Magazine; Los Angeles, CA, 25¢, 112pp, digest)
- Double Entry · Roby Wentz · ss [Robert Minton]; broadcast December 20, 1945, script by Robert Minton.
- Fool Proof · George MaGuire · ss [John Shaw]; broadcast November 2, 1943 as Statement of Employee Henry Wilson, script by John Shaw.
- The Ten Grand · Cleve Cartmill · ss [Virginia Radcliffe]; broadcast June 22, 1944, script by Virginia Radcliffe.
- The Pasteboard Box · Fred K. Hamm · ss [Joe Grensabach]; broadcast January 17, 1946 as Just a Cardboard Box, script by Joe Grensabach.
- The Black Shawl · H. J. Jonas · ss [Richard R. Lewis]; broadcast July 27, 1944, script by Richard R. Lewis.
- Of Maestro and Man · Mark OSteele · ss [Jo Issinger]; broadcast July 20, 1944, script by Jo Issinger.
- A World of Darkness · Barj Karolian · ss; broadcast January 20, 1944, scriptwriter not identified but may be director William Spier.