The General Fiction Magazine Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
MÉRIMÉE, PROSPER (1803-1870) (stories)
- Mateo Falcone (ss) La Revue de Paris 1829
- The Venus of Ille (nv) Revue des Deux Mondes 1837; translated from the French (Revue des Deux Mondes 1837).
- How the Redoubt Was Taken (ss) The Strand Magazine Feb 1891; translated from the French (Mosaïque, 1833).
- The Pearl of Toledo (vi) Short Stories Oct 1894; translated by Frederick J. Tausig.
- What It Cost to Save a Turk (ss) Short Stories Jul 1897; translated from the French.; translated by Dallas Bache, Mrs..
- The Blue Chamber [with Louise Paul] (ss) 1905
- The Spanish Witches (ss) 1905
- The Taking of the Redoubt (ss) The Scrap Book Jul 1907; translated, uncredited.
- Carmen (ss) Everybodys Magazine Jun 1925; translated from the French.
- The Street of Madama Lucrezia (ss) The Argosy (UK) Mar 1929; translated by Reginald Merton.
- The Abbe Aubain (ss)
- The Conspirators (pl)
- Diana of Turgis (ss)
- Djoumane (ss)
- The Etruscan Vase (ss); translated from the French (La Revue de Paris, 1830).
- The Game of Backgammon (ss)
- Lokis: From the Mss. of Professor Wittembach (nv)
- The Queen of Spades, by Alexander Sergeievitch Pushkin (ss); translated from the Russian (Pouschkine, Biblioteka dlya chteniya, March 1834).
- The Storming of the Redoubt (ss)
- Tamango (ss)
- The Vision of Charles XI (ts); translated from the French (Vision de Charles XI, La Revue de Paris, July 26, 1829.
- The Vision of Chrales XI (ss)
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents