The General Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
FLEMING, IAN (Lancaster) (1908-1964); (about) (chron.)
- * Berlin Escape [James Bond], (ss) The Sunday Times Feb 4 1962, as The Living Daylights.
- * From a View to a Kill [James Bond], (ss) For Your Eyes Only, Jonathan Cape 1960; also as Paris Courier.
- * A Game of Bridge at Blades [from Moonraker], (ex) Jonathan Cape 1955
- * Live and Let Die [James Bond], (n.) Bluebook May 1954
- * The Living Daylights [James Bond], (ss) The Sunday Times Feb 4 1962; also as Berlin Escape.
- * Paris Courier [James Bond], (ss) For Your Eyes Only, Jonathan Cape 1960, as From a View to a Kill.
- * Thunderball, (ex) Viking 1961
FLEMING, (Robert) PETER (1907-1971); (about) (chron.)
- * Ace High, (ss) The Forum Mar 1935
- * Beauty of Life, 3. The Pleasure of Travel, (ar) Lilliput Jun 1939
- * Felipe, (ss) The Fortnightly Review Dec 1930
- * The Kill, (ss) Creeps by Night, ed. Dashiell Hammett, John Day 1931
- * Man with Two Hands, (ss)
- * Tom Tom, (ss)
- * Under the Bandstand, (ss) The Forum May 1936
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents