Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
PERRY, EDWARD L. (fl. 1956-1958) (chron.)
- * The Mugging, (ss) Murder Dec 1956, as A Mugging at Midnight.
- * A Mugging at Midnight, (ss) Murder Dec 1956; also as The Mugging.
PETAJA, EMIL (Theodore) (1915-2000); (about) (books) (chron.)
- * The Answer, (ss) Imagination Sep 1951
- * Be a Wingdinger, Earn Big Money, (ss)
- * Candles End, (pm) And Flights of Angels: The Life and Legend of Hannes Bok, Bokanalia Memorial Foundation 1968
- * Cube in a Dodecagon Garden, (ss) Spaceway Science Fiction May/Jun 1970; also as Dodecagon Garden.
- * The Dark Balcony, (ss) Fantastic Adventures Feb 1951
- * Dark Hollow, (ss) Magazine of Horror Win 1966
- * Dodecagon Garden, (ss) Spaceway Science Fiction May/Jun 1970, as Cube in a Dodecagon Garden.
- * A Dogs Best Friend, (ss)
- * Found Objects, (ss) Stardrift and Other Fantastic Flotsam, Fantasy Publishing Co., Inc. 1971
- * Hunger, (ss) Weird Tales Mar 1950, as The Hungry Ghost.
- * The Hungry Ghost, (ss) Weird Tales Mar 1950; also as Hunger.
- * In MemoriamFrank Owen, (bg) Nebula Award Stories 4, ed. Poul Anderson, Garden City, NY: Doubleday 1969
- * Lost Dream, (pm) Weird Tales Jan 1938
- * The Man Who Hated War, (ss) Amazing Dec 1944; also as Peacemonger.
- * Million-Mile Hunt, (ss) If Mar 1965; also as Moon Fever.
- * Moon Fever, (ss) If Mar 1965, as Million-Mile Hunt.
- * Only Gone Before, (ss) Magazine of Horror Mar 1968
- * Pattern for Plunder, (nv)
- * Peacemonger, (ss) Amazing Dec 1944, as The Man Who Hated War.
- * Skydrift, (ss) Weird Tales Nov 1949; also as Stardrift.
- * Stardrift, (ss) Weird Tales Nov 1949, as Skydrift.
- * The Storm King, (ss) Dark Things, ed. August Derleth, Arkham 1971
- * Terrible Quick Sword, (ss) Signs and Wonders, ed. Roger Elwood, Revell 1972
- * That Moon Plaque, (ms) Men on the Moon, ed. Donald A. Wollheim, Ace 1969
- * The Warrior, (pm) Weird Tales Jan 1939
- * Weird Music (with Duane W. Rimel), (ar) The Phantagraph Jul 1936
- * Where Is Thy Sting, (ss) F&SF May 1967
- * Letter to Emil Petaja, December 17, 1934 (Thank you very much for the splendid sonnet.) by Robert E. Howard, (lt) The Howard Collector #7 1965
PHELPS, ELIZABETH STUART; maiden name of Elizabeth Stuart Phelps Ward, (1844-1911) (books) (chron.)
- * Autobiography of Aureola, (ss) The Century Magazine May 1904
- * Chariot of Fire, (ss) Harpers Apr 1905
- * The Chief Operator, (ss) Harpers Jul 1909
- * Christophorus, (ss) Harpers Apr 1909
- * The Covered Embers, (ss) Harpers Aug 1905
- * His Soul to Keep, (ss) Harpers Monthly Sep 1908
- * Oath of Allegiance, (ss) Atlantic Monthly Apr 1894
- * A Sacrament, (ss) Harpers Dec 1905
- * Sacred Fire, (ss)
- * Tammyshanty, (ss)
- * Unemployed, (ss) Harpers Nov 1906
PHILLIPS, PETER (1920-2012); (about) (chron.)
- * At No Extra Cost, (ss) Marvel Science Fiction Aug 1951
- * c/o Mr. Makepeace, (ss) F&SF Feb 1954
- * Counter Charm, (vi) Slant Spr 1951
- * Dreams Are Sacred, (nv) Astounding Sep 1948
- Imagination Unlimited, ed. Everett F. Bleiler & T. E. Dikty, Farrar, Straus & Young 1952, , Berkley 1959
- Men of Space and Time, ed. Everett F. Bleiler & T. E. Dikty, John Lane 1953
- Spectrum 3, ed. Kingsley Amis & Robert Conquest, Harcourt, Brace & World 1964
- Out of This World 10, ed. Amabel Williams-Ellis & Michael Pearson, Blackie 1973
- The Astounding-Analog Reader, Volume Two, ed. Harry Harrison & Brian W. Aldiss, Doubleday 1973
- The Arbor House Treasury of Science Fiction Masterpieces, ed. Robert Silverberg & Martin H. Greenberg, Arbor House 1983
- Isaac Asimov Presents the Great SF Stories: 10 (1948), ed. Isaac Asimov & Martin H. Greenberg, DAW 1983
- * Field Study, (ss) Galaxy Apr 1951
- * Lost Memory, (ss) Galaxy May 1952
- Gateway to Tomorrow, ed. John Carnell, Museum 1954
- Second Galaxy Reader of Science Fiction, ed. Horace L. Gold, Crown 1954
- Galaxy Science Fiction Omnibus, ed. Horace L. Gold, Grayson 1955
- Science Fiction Terror Tales, ed. Groff Conklin, Gnome 1955
- The Coming of the Robots, ed. Sam Moskowitz, Collier Books 1963
- Contact, ed. Noel Keyes, Paperback Library 1963
- Themes in Science Fiction, ed. Leo P. Kelley, McGraw-Hill 1972
- Neglected Visions, ed. Barry N. Malzberg, Martin H. Greenberg & Joseph D. Olander, Doubleday 1979
- * Manna, (nv) Astounding Feb 1949
- * Plagiarist, (nv) New Worlds Sum 1950
- * She Who Laughs..., (ss) Galaxy Apr 1952
- * University, (nv) Galaxy Apr 1953
- * Unknown Quantity, (ss) New Worlds #5 1949
- * The Warning, (ss) F&SF Sep 1953
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents