The Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Weird Fiction Magazine Index
Previous Chronological Index Table-of-Contents
CHRISTOPHER, JOHN; pseudonym of C. S. Youd, (1922-2012); other pseudonyms Fantacynic & William Vine (stories)
- The Tree (ss) Worlds Beyond Jan 1951, as Tree of Wrath. [Max Larkin]
- Tree of Wrath (ss) Worlds Beyond Jan 1951; also as The Tree. [Max Larkin]
- Socrates (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction Mar 1951
- Balance (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Spr 1951; also as In the Balance, by C. S. Youd. [Max Larkin]
- Man of Destiny (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction May 1951
- Breaking Point (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction May 1952 [Max Larkin]
- Resurrection (na) Science Fantasy #4 1952; also as A World of Slaves.
- A World of Slaves (na) Science Fantasy #4 1952, as Resurrection.
- Mr. Kowtshook (ss) Avon Science Fiction and Fantasy Reader Jan 1953
- Aristotle (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Feb 1953
- Relativity (ss) Space Science Fiction Feb 1953
- The Drop (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction Mar 1953
- The Prophet (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Mar 1953 [Max Larkin]
- SF Under a Cloud (ar) Authentic Science Fiction #32 1953
- Museum Piece (ss) Orbit v1 #2 1953
- Death Sentence (ss) Imagination Jun 1953, as by William Vine.
- Planet of Change (ss) Authentic Science Fiction #36 1953
- Blemish (ss) Authentic Science Fiction #39 1953
- Rocket to Freedom (ss) Imagination Feb 1954
- Escape Route (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Jun 1954
- The Name of This City (ss) If Oct 1954
- Vacation (ss) If Nov 1954
- Decoy (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954 [Max Larkin]
- Occupational Risk (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954
- Talent (ss) Nebula Science Fiction #11 1954; also as Talent for the Future.
- Talent for the Future (ss) Nebula Science Fiction #11 1954, as Talent.
- A Time of Peace (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954
- Conspiracy (nv) Authentic Science Fiction #53 1955
- Manna (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Mar 1955
- The Decline and Fall of the Bug-eyed Monster (ar) Punch Oct 12 1955
- Year of the Comet (n.) Michael Joseph 1955
- The Gardener (ss) Tales of the Frightened v1 #1 1957
- The Noons Repose (ss) Infinity Science Fiction Apr 1957
- Doom Over Kareeta (ss) Satellite Science Fiction Oct 1957
- Science and Anti-Science (ar) Fantastic Universe Jun 1958
- Winter Boy, Summer Girl (ss) Fantastic Oct 1959
- A Few Kindred Spirits (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Nov 1965
- Communication Problem (ss) Argosy (UK) Nov 1966
- Rendezvous (ss) Tales of Unease, ed. John Burke, Pan 1966
- The Little People (n.) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Jan 1967, etc.
- Long Night (ss) Argosy (UK) Sep 1967
- Specimen (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Dec 1972
- A Journey South (nv) Interzone Feb 1991
- Bad Dream (sl) Spectrum SF #4 2000, etc.
Next Chronological Index Table-of-Contents