The Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Weird Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
CHRISTIE, AGATHA (Mary Clarissa, née Miller) (1890-1976); (about) (chron.)
- * Ashfield [from An Autobiography], (ex) Dodd, Mead 1977
- * The Blue Geranium [Jane Marple], (ss) The Story-teller Dec 1929
- * The Call of Wings, (ss) The Hound of Death and Other Stories, Odhams 1933
- * The Day of His Dreams, (ss) The Grand Magazine Dec 1924; also as The Manhood of Edward Robinson.
- * Death by Drowning [Jane Marple], (nv) Nashs Pall Mall Magazine Nov 1931
- * The Fourth Man, (ss) Pearsons Magazine Dec 1925
- * Jane in Search of a Job, (ss) The Grand Magazine Aug 1924
- * The Kidnapped Prime Minister [Hercule Poirot], (nv) The Sketch Apr 25 1923
- * The Last Séance, (ss) Ghost Stories Nov 1926, as The Woman Who Stole a Ghost.
- * The Manhood of Edward Robinson, (ss) The Grand Magazine Dec 1924, as The Day of His Dreams.
- * The Woman Who Stole a Ghost, (ss) Ghost Stories Nov 1926; also as The Last Séance.
CHRISTOPHER, JOE R(andall) (1935- ) (chron.)
- * Autumn Leaves, (ss) Weirdbook #8 1974
- * Beowulfs Prayer Before Meeting the Wyrm, (pm) Star*Line Nov/Dec 1993
- * The Bibliographers Fate, (pm) Eldritch Tales #21 1989
- * Dr. Freud and the Vampiress, (pm) Star*Line Jul/Aug 1992
- * The Haunted House, (pm) Fantasy and Terror #9 1986
- * Party the Ninth, Being the Last Judgment, (pm) Weirdbook #28 1993
- * A Song for Saralinda, (pm) Anduril Aug 1976
- * The Televised Witch, (pm) Eldritch Tales #30 1995
- * What Foods These Morsels Be, (vi) Moonbroth #8 1972
- * The Woman as Object, (ss) Weirdbook #12 1977
CHRISTOPHER, JOHN; pseudonym of C. S. Youd, (1922-2012); (about) ; other pseudonyms Fantacynic & William Vine (chron.)
- * Aristotle, (ss) Science Fiction Quarterly Feb 1953
- * Bad Dream, (sl) Spectrum SF #4 2000, #5, #6 2001
- * Balance [Max Larkin], (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Spr 1951; also as In the Balance, by C. S. Youd.
- * Blemish, (ss) Authentic Science Fiction #39 1953
- * Breaking Point [Max Larkin], (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction May 1952
- * Communication Problem, (ss) Argosy (UK) Nov 1966
- * Conspiracy, (nv) Authentic Science Fiction #53 1955
- * Death Sentence, (ss) Imagination Jun 1953, as by William Vine.
- * The Decline and Fall of the Bug-eyed Monster, (ar) Punch Oct 12 1955
- * Decoy [Max Larkin], (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954
- * Doom Over Kareeta, (ss) Satellite Science Fiction Oct 1957
- * The Drop, (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction Mar 1953
- * Escape Route, (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Jun 1954
- * A Few Kindred Spirits, (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Nov 1965
- * The Gardener, (ss) Tales of the Frightened v1 #1 1957
- * A Journey South, (nv) Interzone Feb 1991
- * The Little People, (n.) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Jan, Feb, Mar 1967
- * Long Night, (ss) Argosy (UK) Sep 1967
- * Man of Destiny, (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction May 1951
- * Manna, (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Mar 1955
- * Mr. Kowtshook, (ss) Avon Science Fiction and Fantasy Reader Jan 1953
- * Museum Piece, (ss) Orbit v1 #2 1953
- * The Name of This City, (ss) If Oct 1954
- * The Noons Repose, (ss) Infinity Science Fiction Apr 1957
- * Occupational Risk, (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954
- * Planet of Change, (ss) Authentic Science Fiction #36 1953
- * The Prophet [Max Larkin], (ss) New Worlds Science Fiction Mar 1953
- * Relativity, (ss) Space Science Fiction Feb 1953
- * Rendezvous, (ss) Tales of Unease, ed. John Burke, Pan 1966
- * Resurrection, (na) Science Fantasy #4 1952; also as A World of Slaves.
- * Rocket to Freedom, (ss) Imagination Feb 1954
- * Science and Anti-Science, (ar) Fantastic Universe Jun 1958
- * SF Under a Cloud, (ar) Authentic Science Fiction #32 1953
- * Socrates, (ss) Galaxy Science Fiction Mar 1951
- * Specimen, (ss) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Dec 1972
- * Talent, (ss) Nebula Science Fiction #11 1954; also as Talent for the Future.
- * Talent for the Future, (ss) Nebula Science Fiction #11 1954, as Talent.
- * A Time of Peace, (ss) The Twenty-Second Century, Grayson 1954
- * The Tree [Max Larkin], (ss) Worlds Beyond Jan 1951, as Tree of Wrath.
- * Tree of Wrath [Max Larkin], (ss) Worlds Beyond Jan 1951; also as The Tree.
- * Vacation, (ss) If Nov 1954
- * Winter Boy, Summer Girl, (ss) Fantastic Oct 1959
- * A World of Slaves, (na) Science Fantasy #4 1952, as Resurrection.
- * Year of the Comet, (n.) Michael Joseph 1955
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents