The Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Weird Fiction Magazine Index
Stories, Listed by Author
Previous Author Index Table-of-Contents
EPSTEIN, BENITA (chron.)
- * [cartoon], (ct) Amazing Stories Jun 1993
- * [cartoon], (ct) The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Jul 1993, Jan 1995, Apr, Jun, Aug, Dec 1997, Feb 1998, Jun 1999, Jul 2000, Jul 2001
ERCKMANN-CHATRIAN (fl. 1840s-1900s); pseudonym of Alexandre Chatrian, (1826-1890) & Émile Erckmann, (1822-1899) (chron.)
- * My Cousins Dream, (ss) Fantasy Macabre #14 1992; translated from the French (Le rêve de mon cousin Elof, Le Monde illustré, May 21, 1859 & April 4, 1859).; translated by Phyllis Ann Karr.
- * The Mysterious Sketch, (ss) Strange Stories, Appleton 1880; also as Portrait of a Murder; translated from the French (Lesquisse mystérieuse, Les Contes Fantastiques, Hachette, 1860).
- * Portrait of a Murder, (ss) Strange Stories, Appleton 1880, as The Mysterious Sketch; translated from the French (Lesquisse mystérieuse, Les Contes Fantastiques, Hachette, 1860).
ERICKSON, STEVE; [i.e., Stephen Michael Erickson] (1950- ); (about) (chron.)
- * Rubicon Beach reviewed by John Clute, (br) Interzone Sep/Oct 1989
- * Rubicon Beach reviewed by Liz Hand, (br) Science Fiction Eye #3 1988
- * Steve Erickson, trapped in a concrete bunkerwith only the Twentieth Century for company, has just been unearthed at an archaeological dig in Los Angeles by Ron Drummond, (ar) Science Fiction Eye #12 1993
- * Steve Erickson: Ecstasy, Chaos & the Last Battleground by Andrew Hedgecock, (iv) Interzone Aug 2006
- * Surfing the Slipstream by Ellen Datlow, Robert K. J. Killheffer & Lawrence Person, (iv) Nova Express Fll/Win 1999
- * Tours of the Black Clock reviewed by John Clute, (br) Interzone Sep/Oct 1989
Next Author Index Table-of-Contents